1

A month later: 

After a month of being a trainee, it was finally her time. Her experience of being a trainee was pretty good. Sharing a room with another girl gave her some idea of what living with 7 men would be like. Yoonmin's official debut date was two days from now. Today was the day she was going to be moving into the dorm with the boys.

 This was also going to be their first time meeting each other. When the boys first heard their final member was gonna be a female, they couldn't lie in saying they weren't shocked. They were truly surprised. Her race didn't matter as much, they  were warned by Bang PD-nim that they would receive some criticism at first but they knew their fans, they knew ARMY. They knew that their real fans would treat her just as they treat them; with the equal amount of respect. 

"Alright", Yoonmin sighed. She had packed the last of her things. She lived in a rented out apartment so she only needed to pack personal items like clothes, hygiene products, electronics, shoes, charges, etc. The officials from Big Hit told her that someone would be sent to pick her up from the company to bring her to the dorm. She waited down in the lobby of the apartment with her suitcase's, sitting down in one of the chairs. She kept checking her phone for the time, bouncing her right leg up and down quickly out of nervousness. She pulled out her Airpods, hoping listening to some music would help calm her. "Good Days" by SZA began to flood her ears as she sighed once more, this time out of relief. 

Music always helped, no matter the situation. She remembered every time after getting yelled or beat up by father, she would cry herself to sleep listening to music. It blocked out reality for just a few hours, of course having to deal with the mental breakdowns that soon happened after it all. 

Soon enough, she saw a black modern SUV pull up at the front entrance. She quickly said goodbye to the women at the front desk, returning her key. She walked out to see a male in a neat outfit waiting outside the car. She thanked him as he put her things in the trunk and got into the back of the car. 

It was a silent but content ride to the dorm, Yoonmin did enjoy the quiet after all. But, obviously since she would be living with 7 men now, it would be rather chaotic then peaceful. 

*Chime* 

Yoonmin heard her phone chime in her greyish hoodie pocket. It was a cloudy day so she just threw on a university hoodie, grey sweats, and her white sneakers. Like always, her Mom had sent her a good morning text. Yoonmin smiled, moving some of her curls out of her face so she could see the message better. She replied, ending her response with a brown heart emoji. 

"We're about two minutes away now. Oh, the boys ordered you coffee early this morning. Would you like to go and get it before arriving?", the older man questioned. That left Yoonmin surprised, they didn't even know the girl yet and they were already being so welcoming towards her. "Yes sir, please and thank you", Yoonmin replied with a sweet smile. They quickly stopped by the coffee shop the boys orderd from, quickly receiving Yoonmin's order. It was a green mocha frappe with whipped cream. It wasn't her usual order but it was indeed delicious to her liking.  

Now, they were slowly pulling into the drive way of the dorm. Yoonmin already started to feel the tension as they pulled in, she wasn't even sure if she could make it out of the car. She thanked the older male in the process of getting her things and walking up the front entrance. It was defiantly fancier then where she was staying. It was more of an apartment complex then a dorm but it was manageable. 

She took a deep breath before knocking on the double doors a few time. She sat there for a few minutes until someone finally opened the door. She looked up to see a tall tan guy with black fluffy hair, covering his eyes a bit but they were still very noticeable. He wore a brownish cardigan, tannish dress up pants, and house slippers for indoors.