26

Tonight, Yoonmin and the boys were going to be attending the Korean awards show. Yoonmin was excited since Enhypen, Stray Kids, and P1harmoney would be attending. She was really close with Yeonjun though, she got his number but obviously asked permission from Bang PD-Nim first.

HER OUTFIT:

*At the awards show*

Yoonmin and the boys were walking into the event, sitting down in their seats. They were seated between Enhypen and Stray Kids. Yoonmin was freaking out internally since she was sitting right by Felix at the end of the row. He's been her bias ever since she first started listening to their music.

Felix noticed her and bowed to her in his chair with a smile. She bowed back shyly with a smile in return.

"Your Yoonmin, right? The new member?", He questioned.

"Yes, that's me", she chuckled.

"I just wanted to say you have amazing talent, I can't stop watching your fancams back at our dorm", Yoonmin smiled fondly at his words.

"Maybe if JYP and Big Hit are okay with it, we could exchange numbers. I'd love to be friends", he offered. Yoonmin thought she was gonna cry. Felix is like a literal idol to her, she thought she was dreaming honestly.

"O-Of course, I'll talk to Bang PD-Nim about it after we leave", Felix nodded with a bright smile. The two were looking forward to texting each other non-stop.

Throughout the night, Yoonmin got to meet and talk to many different idols. She even got to talk to Enhypen and P1harmoney that night, becoming especially close with Sunoo and Kehoo. 

Yoonmin and the boys ended up winning two awards that night; album of the year and male group of the year. Jungkook won artist of the year and Yoonmin was very proud of him. Though, she dreams of getting artist of the year as well, maybe one day she always thinks. 

*After the awards show* 

"So Yoonmin-ah, we saw you were talking to a lot of people", Namjoon mentioned. 

"Oh yeah, I got to talk to Felix, Kehoo, and Sunoo. They all seemed really nice though, I hope I get to see them again soon", Yoonmin with a smile. All of the boys looked at her with a fond smile, even Jungkook. They liked seeing how talkative she could be about the things she loved. When she first came to the dorm, she was the only one who wouldn't talk as much as the other members. She would just listen to the conversation and chatter that filled the room. So, they wanted to just take in the fact that she was being more social with them. 

"Oh, and Felix said I could possibly come and stay at their dorm for the night maybe, but he'd have to check first", she stopped talking when she saw the members looking at her the way they were. 

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?", she chuckled. 

"No reason, we just enjoy seeing you being so open to us", Jīn admitted. 

"I enjoy it", Kook said with his little bunny-like smile, looking at Yoonmin fondly. They all were. Yoonmin felt herself become emotional, she didn't show it though. Because she wanted to enjoy this, the feeling of being loved for once.

A/n

Borahae~