23

6 PM:

It was Sunday now, also the last day until Yoonmin and the boys had to get back into the grind of doing different performances and promotions like they always have.

Today though, Yoonmin was finally going to go out and buy a male Doberman. She's always wanted one but mainly one that's more of a comfort pet. When she was younger, her father wouldn't let her or Si-woo have pets. He considered all animals "muts" when their first born. So, now that he didn't have control over the things she could do or get, she could finally get herself a dog.

Currently, Yoonmin was up in her room getting ready while Jungkook waited downstairs for her so they could head to the pet facility.

HER OUTFIT:

HER HAIR:

"Yoonmin-ah! You ready?", Jungkook called from downstairs

"Yoonmin-ah! You ready?", Jungkook called from downstairs. Yoonmin was just finishing up a few touches and whatnot, heading down soon after.

"Sorry I took so long, we can head out now", she said with an apologetic smile. They walked out hand and hand, saying bye to the others before leaving.

~

They arrived at the pet facility, Yoonmin already adoring over every animal she saw in sight. Sadly, she could only have one pet for the dorm since Jungkook already had Bam. One of the workers led them over to the dog section, seeing what type of breed Yoonmin wanted.

"So, what breed of dog are you looking for?", the worker questioned.

"A black male Doberman, if that's possible to find here", Yoonmin replied.

"Ah, your actually very lucky. We have one left right over here, follow me please", Yoonmin and Jungkook lit up at their words, following them with excitement. They cooed at the cute sight once they reached the dog. It was a pretty black male Doberman, almost Bam's size but a bit smaller because of age and growth. They were laying on their stomach, napping.

"He's beautiful, Kook-ah", Yoonmin praised, petting the handsome Doberman.

"This is one is the most chill dog we've had here so far; they are also fully trained but you can train it some more if you'd like. So, is this the dog you would like?".

"Yes please, are we allowed to take him now or do we need to wait?", Yoonmin questioned.

"You can take him now, you just need to sign some paperwork and he's all yours", the worker replied with a satisfied smile. Yoonmin and Kook looked at each other smiling, excited to finally let Bam have a little brother.

After signing a few papers, they put him on a leash to guide him to the car and they were on their way back to the dorm. He felt more comfortable laying by Yoonmin in the car, but Jungkook understood. Yoonmin petted him while she had her hand intertwined with Kook's.

"He's so chill, bun", she chuckled. "He's perfect for me".

"Do you know what you wanna name him yet?", Kook asked.

"I actually wanted to name him Oliver", Jungkook was a bit surprised at her choice. Male Doberman's are a pretty tough dog breed, but Yoonmin's Doberman leaned on the cuter and softer side; Oliver suited him best.

"Oliver, sounds good to me", Kook smiled

They made their way back to the dorm, having a bit of a struggle since Oliver wasn't used to the environment yet; he was at the pet store since birth, so the young couple understood.

"Guys, we're home!", Yoonmin called out. Oliver whimpered at the sudden yelling, hiding behind Yoonmin for protection.

"You're okay, baby. Mommies right here, they won't hurt you", Yoonmin cooed, trying to comfort him the best she could. They finally were able to bring him into the living room, earning a bunch of praises and awes from each member.

"Bun, where is Bam? I want him to meet Oliver", Yoonmin questioned. Right when she asked, Bam came running in, just waking up from a nap himself. He started to bark when he saw Jungkook, jumping on him out of excitement and joy.

"You miss Daddy?", Jungkook chuckled, getting him to eventually calm down from being so hyper.

"Bam look, there's someone we want you to meet", Yoonmin said. Bam noticed a little dog that hiding behind Yoonmin, realizing they looked exactly like him. He trotted over to Oliver, rubbing his head onto his out of love.

"Aww", everyone said in sync, their hearts melting at the cute sight.

"Bam really likes him, huh?", Yoongi chuckled.

"I guess he does. Bam, this is your new baby brother, Oliver", Yoonmin introduced Oliver to Bam, loving how his name for her new dog sounded.

"Be nice to him for us buddy, he is smaller than you, okay?", Jungkook said, rubbing Bam's back. Bam barked in response, earning giggles and chuckles from around the room.

~

After Oliver became more at ease with his new home, everyone gathered in the living room for another movie night before they had to get back to their usual busy schedule the next day.

Yoonmin and Jungkook were snuggled up with each other while Oliver and Bam were lying next to each other.

"I wonder if Tan would like Oliver, he's gotten used to Bam", Taehyung said with curiosity in his tone.

"Maybe, isn't he taking a nap too? Jīn questioned.

"Yeah, but he'll probably wake up any minute now", Tae replied.

"Well, if Tan attacks my baby, I'm beating your ass", Yoonmin said but was obviously joking.

"Noted", Tae chuckled.