SHOOTING SKETCH사람

SHOOTING SKETCH:

"Alright! Everyone let's take a break", one of the staff announced, making Yoonmin and the boys sigh with relief. Some went on their phones and some went and checked to see how filming was going.

"Ah, I hope army likes my new hair color. I haven't dyed it before", Yoonmin said. A few days ago, Yoonmin went to get her hair dyed. She ended up dying it a baby pink color and getting a few of her curls trimmed but still had the same old afro everyone loved, it was just a smaller afro.

"They'll love it, trust me. You look cute", Jungkook cooed, smiling. He had been praising the girl all day, her face had been red and blushing ever since they got there to film.

"Thank you, Kook-ah", she chuckled shyly.

At the corner of her eye, she could see Jimin and Taehyung goofing off with each other. It made her smiling fondly as she watched them, that led to the members watching them as well.

Tae took one look at Yoonmin, her looking him in the eyes as well. She nodded, clearly saying he should take his chance in asking Jimin out. She knows he's been wanting to. Why not try now?

He mouthed a "no" to her while Jimin wasn't looking since one of their noona's was fixing his hair and makeup.

Yoonmin mouthed a "you can do it" in return. The members encouraged him as well, mouthing that he could do it, that he had the courage. Tae let out a small sigh before getting Jimin's attention. He looked nervous but sure in himself of what he was about to ask.

"Jimin-ah, I-I was wondering if maybe....I could take you out some time? O-Only if you want to though", Tae cautioned since he doubted the boy would say yes. But sure enough, he did.

"Yes Tae, I'd love to go out with you. How does sushi sound?", Jimin said with a cute smile. A blush was slowly creeping onto his face.

"O-Oh um, that sounds great actually", Tae smiled, feeling more at ease and satisfied with the boys answer.

Yoonmin and the other members silently cheered for the boy, happy he was brave enough to finally ask little chimmy out on a date.

A/n

Hello everyone! Sadly, I am close to finishing this book up but I enjoyed writing it since I have more experience in writing now. Hope you all enjoyed it:)