Grammys사

Tonight, Yoonmin and the boys were invited and nominated to attend the grammys.When she told Si-woo and her mom, they freaked out with excitement and joy.

Yoonmin was very excited to attend because back when she lived in her apartment, every year she watched the Grammys because the members always attended. It was something she always looked forward to and to know she was actually going made her smile to herself.

THE BOYS OUFITS:

HER OUTFIT:

HER MAKEUP:

HER MAKEUP:

HER HAIR:

*On the red carpet*

*On the red carpet*

Yoonmin and the boys were now walking onto the red carpet, stopping to take pictures here and there. They were stopped a few times to talk to different hosts and interviews, asking questions like whose their celebrity crush, who do they wanna collab with next, etc.

"Ah, I can't believe we just got to take a picture with Megan De Stallion. She's such a queen", Yoonmin happily sighed, the boys chuckled at her words.

Yoonmin was asked to take one more picure on the red carpet before they entered the building. Jungkook looked at her in awe, obsessed with her beauty. He thought she was a true, genderfluid, goddess.

"Damn I'm lucky", he whispered, slightly smirking.

"Save that for the bedroom, Kook-ah", Jimin joked, causing Kook to nudge him in the shoulder shyly.

They had finally reached inside the building the Grammys would be hosted at. They were guided to their seats, happily waiting while talking to other celebrities that were sitting by them. While Kook and Yoonie were sitting down, Yoonmin noticed someone familiar sit down just a few seats down from her. Her eyes widened and her mouth parted a few inches when she realized who it was. It was her celebrity crush, Kehlani.

"Kook look", she tapped his shoulder repeatedly to get his attention. Her looked in her direction, smiling when he saw who it was.

"Go talk to her, love", he said.

"No I can't do that, she doesn't even know me", Yoonmin replied in a doubtful tone.

"Your apart of BTS, trust me, she'll know you", he chuckled. "You always say you've wanted to meet her and nows your chance, go, I'll be watching you", he reassured her. She grinned, nodding at the boys words. She did always go after her sister's life motto after all;  

"Mama didn't raise no bitch"

Yoonmin nervously walked over to Kehlani, her hands shaking slightly. She sat down in the seat next to her. Kehlani noticed her, smiling with excitement since she knew who she was.

"H-Hello, I'm Yoonmin, from BTS".

From Jungkook's view, things were going well. He smiled cheekily at their cute interaction with each other, how talkative Yoonmin was becoming with her. They even toke selfies together.

"Well, she finally got her wish", Yoongi chuckled, the boys agreeing.

*During the grammys*

"And the award for song of the year goes...".

Yoonmin and the boys were holding each others hands tightly out of hope, praying and praying they finally won a grammy to take home.

The host opened the envelope, a smile forming on their lips.

"BTS!!!", the boys smiled brightly, standing up and getting into a group hug. They could've cried if they truly had to.

They walked onto the stage, bowing to the hosts as they handed the grammy to Namjoon. He toke a look at Yoonmin, thinking she deserved to hold it the most. Every member has held an award before, even Yoonmin. But this award was something she deserved to be holding, what her inner-child deserves to be holding.

Her handed it to her, a surprised look on her face.

"You deserve to hold this", he whispered to her. He gestured for her to stop up to the mic to share a speech. She stepped nervously, holding the grammy in her hands with pride and confidence.

"I never thought I would be holding this in my hands, I've dreamt about it before though. Being on this huge stage, hundreds of people watching me. Having these guys right by my side while saying this speech. One person in my life told me I would never achieve my dreams, or even achieve in life.

But, now that I'm older I've learned that I shouldn't listen to that person, the same person who said I wouldn't make it to where I am today. Having an amazing family, an amazing sibling, and...an amazing boyfriend I love so much", tears started to stream down her face, luckily not messing up her makeup. Everyone started to scream and cheer at her confession, the boys surprised but proud.

Jungkook got a little emotional himself at her confession, coming up to her and intertwining their hands together. He raised it up to his lips, kissing it gently.

"I-I love him so much and I love these boys so fucking much, their literally like fucking brothers to me now and their always here for me", more of the members started to cry themselves, smiling at her through their tears.

"So, I just wanna thank the Grammys for this opportunity and thank you to the boys. And I can't wait to see the many things we'll continue to accomplish", everyone stood up, clapping and cheering loudly at her emotional but amazing speech. The group did one more needed group hug, smiling at each other and patting each other on the backs.

They were so proud of themselves, so proud that they accomplished yet another goal. A goal they've been working so hard for. That grammy was gonna stand tall and proud on the shelf with their many other awards. But, it was still greatest of them all.

A/n

My 7 angels<3

My 7 angels<3