11

Since it was now officially the week for the group's comeback, Yoonmin and the boys decided to have a fansign. It would also be a little celebration for it being a month since Yoonmin debut. It was rather exciting since it's Yoonmin's first fansign, she just hoped she would get the same love and supportive she has been.

HER OUTFIT:

Everyone was waiting downstairs for Yoonmin to finish getting ready

Everyone was waiting downstairs for Yoonmin to finish getting ready. "Yoonmin-ah! You almost done?", Namjoon called from the living room area. Just in time, she started walking downstairs poofing out her afro a bit with her hands. "Sorry, y'know you guys make me feel like shit being the last one to finish getting ready", she joked, the boys chuckled at her words. "You look nice Yoonie, your outfit really suits you", Jungkook praised the girl. He was mainly admiring the girls full sleeve of tattoos on her left arm. It made him wonder how many she had exactly but he wasn't confident enough to ask.

Eventually, the group left to head their way to the fansign. Yoonmin was a bit nervous but she listened to music the whole way there to help with her nerves. She kept one Airpod in just in case someone needed to talk to her.

"What are you listening to?", Jungkook questioned. "Usher, wanna listen?", she offered. His face lit up at her offer, causing her to giggle. She gave him her other Airpod, making sure the volume wasn't too low but now too high. Both of started to bop their heads slightly to the beat of the song. "Jimin loves Usher, we met him a few years ago", Jungkook told her. "It suits him", Yoonmin chuckled.

Soon, they arrived at the building they would be doing their fansign. They walked in, having to get finishing touches on their makeup and hair by different stylists. "Are you excited?", Yoonmin's noona asked. "Yep, I can't wait to see them", Yoonmin replied with a bright smile. She loved seeing army, just imagining how happy they would look made her smile to herself.

"Ah, but I'm so nervous", she whined, making her noona chuckled as she poofed out her curls. "Your gonna be fine, the boys are gonna be there and your gonna have fun. Alright?". Those words comforted Yoonmin, she believed them. She knew she was gonna have fun. She knew the boys would be right there by her side if something happened or she became too overwhelmed.

They were walking out onto the stage, sitting down at the long table where seats were placed. Yoonmin sat between Jungkook and Taehyung. Fans started to line up, starting from the hyung line to the makenae line. An army moved over from Jungkook to her, showing a sweet smile. "Hello!", the girl bowed slightly. Yoonmin was shocked at first, the young girl spoke Spanish. Luckily, Yoonmin toke both Spanish 1 and 2 back in high school.

"Hello", she responded in Spanish. She got out an album that already had all of the members signatures. Yoonmin grabbed a black sharpie sitting next to her and signed it, grinning in the process.

"What's your name, my love?", she asked.

"Rosé".

"Ah, that's a beautiful name. Are you from Korea?".