22

11 AM:

Since it was still the week that Yoonmin and the boys had some time off before their next promotion, Taehyung wanted to take Yoonmin out for coffee after what happened yesterday. He thought it would be a great way to cheer her up; obviously with permission from Jungkook so he knew it wasn't a date or anything.

Yoonmin and Jungkook were in the living room with the other members, cuddling with the each other while watching a movie when Taehyung walked downstairs a bit dressed up.

HIS OUTFIT:

"Ooo you look handsome", Jimin teased, making the boy in front of him smile shyly

"Thanks Jiminshii. Um Kook-ah, I was wondering if maybe I could take Yoonie out for coffee?", he spoke in a somewhat nervous tone but still trying to sound sure in his question.

"Is that okay with you, bun?", Yoonmin questioned. Kook was hesitant about it. But he didn't want his possessive side to show, he trusted Taehyung. Plus he was pretty sure he liked Jimin anyways.

"Yeah, go ahead", he replied with a smile.

"Yay! Okay let me go get dressed real quick", she said with excitement. The rest of the members chuckled at her cuteness, finding her rather adorable.

"Thanks Taehyung-ah, for asking first. I appreciate it", Kook said.

"Of course, you guys are a thing now and I wanted to be respectful", Tae replied, ruffling the maknae's hair.

Soon, Yoonmin walked down, dressed and ready for her day out with Tae.

HER OUTFIT:

"Okay! I'm ready to go", Yoonmin said as she walked back downstairs with her cute little tote bag she toke with anytime she went out

"Alright, we can start heading out now", Tae replied with a little smile.

"I'll be back in a little while, okay?", Yoonmin said as she gave Kook a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, have fun", he replied as he kissed her back.