2

Debut Day: 

It was the day. It was debut day for Yoonmin. Today, her and the boys would have a busy schedule ahead of them. First, they would be attending an interview. Then, they would be performing one of their songs as a promotion for Yoonmin's debut that night. She was having mixed feelings about how the day would go and if things would fall into place like she sees it. She was lucky enough that she only had to train for a month, some K-pop idols have to train for years or even decades before they ever get to debut. 

12:30 PM: 

The group were currently sitting in chairs, getting their hair and makeup done for their interview. They were behind the set of James Corden. The boys had been interviewed by him in previous years so they were used to this process. Yoonmin in fact wasn't used to this type of treatment. Having her hair and makeup done. She requested to not have a full makeup look done, just simple blush, mascara, and primer. It shocked the stylist for sure but followed her orders anyways. She sat next to Jimin while she was being worked on, him just trying to ease the tension she had built up about the interview. 

HER OUTFIT: 

MAKEUP: 

They were waiting back stage as James was about to introduce them; making that their que to walk out onto the actual set

"You ready, your nerves okay?", Namjoon questioned me, soon the boys looking at me with worry. "Yeah, I'm still a little nervous. You think he's gonna like me? Do you think armies will like me? God, I'm rambling", she muttered out of embarrassment. Jungkook grew concerned for the girl. He walked over to her and her smaller hands into his bigger ones. "Their gonna love you, okay? No need to be nervous. James is a really nice host so he'll be chill with you", Jungkook's words calmed Yoonmin very quickly, easing the nervous tension she had built up. "Thank you", she grinned, taking a deep breath as he pulled his hands away. "Your gonna be okay, trust us", Namjoon added with a comforting smile. 

"I'd like to welcome the world's current global superstars, BTS!!", James called out. As soon as they walk out, the audience went crazy; considering it was mainly armies sitting in the crowd. They went even crazier when they saw Yoonmin, dying over her cute charms. Everyone took their seat, Yoonmin sitting in between Taehyung and Namjoon.