MMA'S 2020

YOONMIN'S OUTFIT:

HER MAKEUP:

Yoonmin and the boys were in an all black limo, on their way to the Melon Music Awards

Yoonmin and the boys were in an all black limo, on their way to the Melon Music Awards. Yoonmin was very excited since she would be able to meet all her favorite groups there. Maybe even Enhypen is she gets lucky.

"Jimin-ah, wanna take a selfie with me real quick?", Jimin nodded as they both put on cute smiles for the camera. She thanked him, quickly posting it on her media's.

"You nervous at all?", Jimin questioned.

"Yeah a little, I mean I know I might get a few stares for obvious reasons", the boys began to felt bad. She had already faced one racial slur before she even joined the group. It didn't surprise her but it still hurt. That people can treat others harshly just because of their race. It truly pissed her off. 

"Everything's gonna be okay, we're all gonna be there if anything happens", Namjoon comforted.

"Yeah, we got your back", Jungkook added with a sweet smile. Yoonmin returned it.

They finally arrived at the awards, the boys letting Yoonmin out to walk on the red carpet. If she didn't feel like a celebrity before, she definitely does now. She felt confident, walking down the carpet like she owned it. The boys loved it though, seeing how proud she was to be there;despite how nervous she was.

They stopped to take pictures and all, maybe being asked a few questions. Once they arrived inside, Yoonmin was shook. So many people and idols were there. Mostly armies though, they practically yelled when the group walked in. They were guided by different officials to where they would be sitting. They ended up having to sit by Itzy and another girl group but they didn't mind.

"Yoonmin! Yoonmin! Yoonmin!", armies started to chant her name, the boys smiling and laughing at all the attention she was receiving. They thought it was cute how shy she was getting.

Once everyone was here and seated, the awards started. It was a bit boring at first, just the officials of the show announcing all the nominees or awards that would be handed out that night.

The first to perform was TXT which Yoonmin was very excited about. They had to exit their seats a few minutes earlier to go and get ready. 

"What song do you guys think their gonna perform?", Yoonmin whispered to the boys. "I'm sure an older one, their about to have a comeback too", Namjoon replied, the others agreeing.

Soon, the lights dimmed and the only sources of lights were army bombs and the stage lights. The music started to play, Yoonmin got excited knowing exactly what song it was.

PERFORMANCE:

"Yes, I love this song", Yoonmin did a little happy dance, causing the boys to laugh. "Woah", she whispered as she saw the bright lights. The five boys appeared on stage as the lights turned on. Different moa's started cheering and yelling, waving their light sticks in the air.

Even armies cheered for them. Yoonmin and the boys cheered and hyped them up since they were one of the youngest groups at the moment, they deserved the support.

Yoonmin sang along, rocking back and forth and bopping her head. She listened to "Run Away" a lot back in her trainee days, brings back a lot of memories of when she learned the choreography with the other girls who had to train as well.

Itzy was sitting next to them but on the opposite side, their was another girl group giving Yoonmin the dirtiest of looks. Of course being the only african american there, it was bound to happen at some point. Yoonmin noticed but  brushed it off, used to the harsh treatment.

"I don't even know why they picked her anyway, she belongs in the fields with the rest of her kind", one of them spoke in Korean but Yoonmin understood very clearly what she said. She was sitting right next to them at the end of the row so she tapped the girls shoulder, getting her attention.

"Just so you know, I'm right here and I can hear every word your saying. Rather it's petty or not I will report you to our company if you cross the line again with your words. Be careful who your messing with", she said in Korean with a stern voice. The girl looked at her with fear, bowing slightly in her chair out of respect. Yoonmin returned it, looking her up and down with attitude before continuing to watch the show.

As TXT's performance ended, it was time to hand out an award for song of the year. An official stepped onto the stage, having a card in his hand.

"And the award for song of the year goes to...BTS with "Boy with Luv!!", the song started to play as everyone started to cheer. The boys stood up, hugging each other tightly. They walked down to the stage, nowing in front of hundreds of people. Namjoon was the first to speak as usual.

"I just wanted to say thank to the boys for working hard and thank to Army for supporting our music and I hope you all enjoy our comeback that is coming up very soon", everyone cheered at the news. Namjoon signaled for Yoonmin to come up to the microphone since she hadn't spoke at an awards show yet. He handed her the award as he stepped away from the mic. She was hesitant about the idea until Jungkook pushed her a bit to the mic. He mouthed a little "you got this" with a cute bunny smile.

She grinned in return as she turned around, taking in a little breath.

"H-Hi everyone", she mentally smacked herself for stuttering. "As I'm sure you all know I am the newest member of the group. I just wanted to say that at first I wasn't very sure of how this would go, having to face judgement and whatnot.  But, the boys were kind enough to welcome me into their home, into the group, and into their lives. So thank you to the boys and thank you to all the armies out there", she bowed as she finished, receiving an ear full of yells and cheers.

She felt proud, that she got to speak in front of millions of people for the first time. She couldn't imagine how it'd be to speak to millions of armies at a concert one day.

After the awards ended, Yoonmin was exhausted but very happy with how the event went. She got to interact with TXT which was her favorite part. Turns out, her and Yeonjun have a lot in common.

Now, everyone was back at the dorm. The others decided to head to bed for the night but Yoonmin and Jungkook stayed downstairs playing Call Of Duty against each other.

"Damn your good", Jungkook chuckled. "You really are the golden child of the group".

"Golden child?", she spoke with curiosity.

"Yeah. I'm the golden makenae, you could be the golden child since we're both good at pretty much anything. I think it makes sense", he shrugged.

"Well then", Yoonmin chuckled. "Golden child it is then".

A/n

Saranghae~