14

It was the day after Jungkook toke Yoonmin out on her first date. It was also the day her and the boys would be announcing their tour dates for next month. Bighit had just posted about it on Weverse and fans were responding to it rather quickly. Armies were posting it all over their medias as soon as the news was announced.

It was about 10 AM, Jungkook had slept in Yoonmin's bed that night with her since she shyly insisted. She was the first to wake up, Jungkook holding her waist in his arms. She smiled softly at the sight, seeing his mouth parted just a few inches. His hair messy but cute. She had forgotten he went to bed shirtless, she didn't mind though. She went to bed in only bras and boxers most nights.

It come to her that her bladder was full and it brought an uncomfy feeling. She tried getting out of the boys grip but he ended up pulling her closer. She giggled softly, adoring his clinginess.

"Bun, I have to use the bathroom", she chuckled. He whined but finally loosened his grip on her hips, letting her free. She crawled out of the bed, quickly walking into the bathroom.

Jungkook soon woke up after her, letting out a big yawn.

"Fuck", he groaned out as he popped some areas of his body, somewhat feeling good. He heard the toilet flush from the bathroom, assuming it was Yoonmin. He couldn't help but blush when she walked out, seeing her in just a sports bra and black Calvin Klein boxers. 

"You sleep okay Kook-ah?", she questioned, running her hand through her curly hair.

"Y-Yeah, I slept fine", he dragged himself from his flustered state.

"That's good, oh Yoongi asked me yesterday before we went out if I wanted to play basketball with him today. We'll probably have to do it early this morning since we have an interview later on", Yoonmin said. Jungkook was slightly sad that Yoonmin had to go hang out with Yoongi for a few hours but he didn't wanna seem clingy, selfish even.

"I hope you guys have fun, Yoongi can get a bit competitive so good luck", Kook warned.

"Okay, noted", Yoonmin chuckled.

Yoonmin got ready in more basketball-type clothing; black shorts, white Nike sneakers, and a sports bra that matched her shorts. She met Yoongi out on their at home basketball court that was installed with the dorm before the boys moved in.

"Alright, I'm gonna take it easy on you since you seem like a newbie", Yoongi said in a cocky tone, dribbling the ball effortlessly.

"Excuse me mister Min I played basketball in all four years of high school", Yoonmin scoffed, snatching the boys ball from him sneaky-like.

"And won state championship my senior year", she smirked, dribbling the ball between her legs. 

"Damn", Yoongi chuckled. "You really are the golden child", he added.

They ended up playing about four rounds of one on one against each other, Yoonmin winning every round they had.

Yoonmin was putting defense on Yoongi, planning on stealing the ball to get a free shot into the basket. Her plan succeeded, making a lay up and successfully scoring the final point. She did a little cute victory dance, Yoongi showing his signature gummy smile at her excitement. He wasn't even mad he lost, she was worth the praise.

After their last game, they sit down to take a break. "Hey, I never got to hear how your first date went. How'd that go?", Yoongi questioned, taking a sip from his water bottle.

"It was nice actually, he has really good taste in food", she chuckled. "I really like him, Yoongi-ah", she said smiling to herself. "I just...don't know when we'll actually make it official y'know?".

"Well you guys just went on a date yesterday, maybe taking baby steps is the best. Kook does believe in love at first sight but he isn't stupid either. He likes taking things slow, either that or he's just being a wussy about actually asking you to be his", they both chuckle at his last comment.

"I think taking things slow is the right thing to do, it seems healthier for a relationship right?", Yoonmin questioned.

"I think so, but I'm not in one so what do I know", Yoongi shrugged. "I'm rooting for you two though", he smiled, ruffling the girl's hair. Their little bond was something sweet yet relatable.

"Guys breakfast is ready!", Jin called from inside. The two gladly went inside, taking their shoes off in respect. Jin set everyone's bowls down. The hyung line coming down and then the  makenae line came after.

"Morning Yoonie", Tae beamed, giving the girl a hug from behind. "Morning Tae Tae", she replied, giving him a little head scratch. "I love your head rubs", the boy whined, melting into her touch. She giggled, letting him sit down next to her, Jimin sitting down next to him. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hobi sat down next to each other.

Jungkook was the last to come down, letting out another big yawn. He went and sat down next to Yoonmin, laying his hand on her thigh. "Hey Kook-ah", she greeted, giving the boy a peck on the lips;tasting the mint from his toothpaste.

It was a bold move of her but it felt normal to do with him now, that was the second kiss she's shared with him. She'd have to work on her love of affection a bit more but she thought she was getting better at it.

"Morning to you too", he chuckled, starting to rub her thigh. She had to get a bit used to the physical touch but it felt nice.

"Ah, I've been seeing so many posts about our tour dates. It's insane we'll be going to America in just a month", Namjoon spoke. That made Yoonmin light up at a realization; one of the places they would be touring to is Houston. That meant Si-woo and her mom could come and see her perform with the boys.

"Wait, aren't we performing at Houston while on tour?", she asked.

"Yeah why?", Joon replied.

"Well I was just thinking maybe my sister and mom could come see us perform, I know they would probably have fun".

"Yeah I don't see why they can't, Bang PD-nim probably won't care", Yoongi shrugged, stuffing rice into his mouth. Yoonmin was happy with their approving comments, especially with Jungkook's.

Tour is gonna be fun for her after all.

A/n

 I love his museum pics>3

Borahae~