13

"Yoonmin-ah! Hurry we wanna see how you look", Taehyung whined. Him and Jimin were helping her get ready for her date with Jungkook. Of course she was nervous, it was her first date ever with a guy. She was deciding on rather she should dress more feminine or masculine tonight but eventually she decided on dressing more feminine to make it more special.

HER OUTFIT:

She walked out of the bathroom and the boys widened their eyes seeing her beauty

She walked out of the bathroom and the boys widened their eyes seeing her beauty.The outfit just topped it off.

"Do I look okay? Be honest", she questioned.

"Ah, what a sexy mamacita", Jimin spoke in Spanish, both him and Tae laughing. She blushed at his comment.

"Guys seriously, do I look okay?", She asked once more, chuckling.

"Yes Yoonie you look beautiful. Kook better take you somewhere nice or imma have Jin hyung scold him", Taehyung joked, making the girl giggle.
"Here, let's take a few pics of you real quick", Jimin suggested as he pulled out his phone. She posed, taking a few with serious poses but then sweet cute ones.

"Alright, he's probably waiting downstairs for you", when she heard those words from Jimin, her heart stopped in a quick motion. She thought she was ready at first, ready to confidently walk down those steps like she owned the place;technically she did. Now, she didn't even think she could make it passed her bedroom door.

"I don't think I'm ready", she spoke with honesty. The two boys looked at each other, preparing for a deep word of comfort and encouragement. "Here come sit", Jimin patted a spot between him and Tae.

"We know your nervous Yoonmin-ah, we understand that feeling. But Jungkook is standing right downstairs, dressed up just for you, waiting to see the most gorgeous, stunning-

"Don't forget sexy", Taehyung added, making Yoonmin giggle shyly.

"Yes and sexy", Jimin chuckled. "Girl to walk down those steps. He asked you out for a reason, and he meant it", Yoonmin took in his words, gaining some of her confidence back.

The two boy's said bye to her before going into their rooms for the evening. She toke a few breaths before taking easy steps down the stairs. "Your okay your okay", she whispered to herself.

As she got downstairs, she saw him, she saw the man she had the deepest feelings for. God, he looked so handsome.

HIS OUTFIT: