6

6 PM:

It was the groups first day of working on their new album "BE" that would be released after their MV premiered for Dynamite. Yoonmin was excited since Namjoon already had a unit made for her, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hobi to sing "Fly to my Room" as one of their first songs on the album. 

THE SONG:

HER OUTFIT:

"Alright, we are going to do "Fly To my Room" first with you guys unit

"Alright, we are going to do "Fly To my Room" first with you guys unit. Is that okay?", Namjoon questioned. Yoonmin and the boys doing the unit with her nodded. Jimin was the first one to step into the booth to record his intro for the song. He sung pretty and angelic as always, being the attention grabber he was. He walked out after recording his part.

"Your turn Tae Tae", Jimin beamed as he walked out. Taehyung returned the energy as he walked into the booth, next would be Yoonmin. She was a bit nervous now that she was actually having to record the songs. They all sounded so good, she kind of started to doubt her self-esteem.

"Alright, Yoonmin-ah, you ready?", Namjoon questioned as Taehyung walked out, satisfied with his recording.

She hesitantly nodded, walking into the booth. She put on the headphones and got closer to the mic, gulping softly.

"We can start whenever your ready, Yoonmin-ah", Namjoon gave her one of his dimple smiles. "I-I'm ready", she nodded. She looked at the lyrics she had written for her verse at the start of the song. Namjoon started the music and Yoonmin started to sing. She sounded a bit shy at first but soon, she left the boys in awe. They thought she sounded beautiful, stunning even. Her voice was almost like Jimin's, sticky but angelic to hear.

All she paid attention to were the lyrics written in pencil on the paper in front of her. It's the only thing that helped her not become nervous and mess up.

Jungkook was heart struck by himself. Her beauty when she sung was even better. It's like you could see in her eyes the passion and love she has for music.

Once she finished, she toke the headphones with a slight frown. She walked out, seeing everyone's shocked expressions. "Sorry if it's kind of wonky, maybe I should change the lyrics or something".

"No no no it sounds amazing Yoonmin-ah, we're honestly impressed", Jin chuckled, the boys agreed. "Oh, really?", she asked with shock. "Yes, if we're able to finish the rest of it we should be good", Namjoon added.

"Who knows, maybe you and Kook could do a song together", Jimin smirked, teasing Jungkook. He just nudged Jimin in the shoulder shyly.

"I would like that, I think me and him have similar tastes in music anyways", Jungkook agreed with Yoonmin, too embarrassed now.