25

3 PM:

After Yoonmin and the boys got done with dance practice, Yoonmin decided to take Jimin out for a picnic. She didn't think it was anything special, but Jimin deserved it after what he's been going through recently. Plus, all the different promotions and performances, they've had to do lately, it would be nice to have a break.

HER OUTFIT:

JIMIN'S OUTFIT:

JIMIN'S OUTFIT:

"Jimin-ah! You ready?", Yoonmin called from downstairs

"Yep, here I am", he replied, walking down to her.

"Alright, guys we'll hopefully be back before dinner", Yoonmin walked over to the living room to give Jungkook a kiss before leaving.

"Have fun, okay?", Kook said, being the one to kiss her first.

"I will", she replied.

Soon, the two left the dorm and headed to the park for their picnic

~

Now, they were sitting on the freshly cut grass, enjoying their day out in the decent weather. Yoonmin ended up brining mostly junk food, but Jimin brought left over Kimchi and Chicken.

"So, how are you doing now? Like, after what happened yesterday", Yoonmin questioned, stuffing kimchi into her mouth with chopsticks.

"I'm doing a little better, I think I just need to stay off Social Media for a while unless we have to post for promotions", Yoonmin was sad at his suggestion but will obviously support him with anything that will make him most comfortable.

"But enough about me, how have you been doing? I know living with seven guys isn't easy", they both chuckle at his words.

"Well, so far it's been better than I thought actually. I've always wanted brothers and you guys feel like that so", she shrugged.

"You mean it?", Jimin asked with a fond smile playing on his lips.

"Of course, I do, growing up all I wished was that I had male role models in my life. My Dad basically didn't give two shits about me. He wasn't someone I could look up to but when I first heard about you guys, it's like I felt that for the first time...people finally had my back. Even though you guys didn't even know I existed back then", she chuckled. All Jimin could do was bring her into a hug, letting her feel his warm and loving embrace. 

"I'm glad you know us now, because we're always gonna be here for you alright?", Yoonmin nodded into his shoulder at his words. 

"Promise?", she said, holding out her pinkie. 

"I promise, Yoonmin-ah", he smiled, intertwining his smaller pinkie with hers. 

~

They had just gotten back to the dorm after a few hours of being at the park just talking with each other eating. Yoonmin was the first to walk in, laughing at a joke Jimin made about Jīn. 

"Ah, you guys are back just in time, I'm about to start dinner", Jīn announced as he brought out different pots and pans. 

"We're actually a bit full right now Hyung, can we eat later?", Jimin questioned with cute puppy eyes since Jīn wasn't too fond of when people ate before he cooked.  

"Aish, alright fine", Jīn sighed but chuckled, knowing he couldn't handle the boy's cuteness. 

Yoonmin walked over to the living room, seeing Jungkook was playing overwatch with Hobi. 

"Oh, hey mama's", Kook said in a cute tone, excited to see his baby after just a few hours. Yoonmin blushed at the new nickname. One day, the boy was on google looking through different nicknames he could call her. And when he was just about to lose hope, he came across the nickname "mama's". He called her that nickname one morning and she loved it so much, she blushed a whole bunch. 

"Ah, Kook you can be away from her for just two hours?", Hobi said, laughing a bit. 

"You know how possessive he can be Hyung, remember how he was when he first brought Bam home?", Jimin said, making everyone laugh. 

"Don't even get me started", Yoongi mumbled, making Yoonmin giggle. 

"After the awards show tomorrow night, I have a surprise for you", Yoonmin said as Jungkook snuggled into her, enjoying her head stretches. 

"Really? Will I like it?". 

"I think you will, if you don't I'd be very sad Kookie", she replied with a cute little fake pout. 

"No no don't be sad", he panicked softly, giving her a quick peck to the lips. She giggled at his cute actions. 

"Your too cute for me, Kook-ah". 

A/n 

Cute<3 

Cute<3