XVII

It was gloomy at the Suthiluck office, by the time Arthit arrived for work there was a tense atmosphere. Arthit looks at others in confusion before turning toward Selvia

“Did something happen?” Arthit asked in curiosity

“Kongpob…” Selvia whispered and Arthit further needed no explanation. He sighs as he stands outside Kongpob's office.

Arthit took a deep breath to prepare himself for another babysitting session when a couple of employees rushed to his side holding files and gave him a hopeful look.

"P'Arthit, can you take these files to Mr Suthiluck? Please! Please!" One of the employees begs as she looks at Arthit with hope.

"Don't say no! Mr Suthiluck looks like he might murder if someone offends him today" Another Employee explained as he gestured towards the door of the office.

"Okay, okay, no need to exaggerate things. Give this to me" Arthit sighs as took the files from them and enters inside.

Arthit felt a chilling glare as soon as he entered inside, Kongpob's hands clasped under his chin while resting over the desk. His eyes were cold as ice which made Arthit gulp as he took a step inside

"Did I give you permission to enter?"  Arthit pauses on hearing Kongpob's fierce voice.

"Well, where else am I supposed to go? Aren't I, your lovely Secretary?" Arthit jokes as he walks towards the table, he waited for Kongpob's remark but received none which kind of surprised Arthit

Arthit placed the files that he was carrying on the table and then moved toward the Kongpob. He shakes his head in pity when he sees Kongpob rubbing his head.

"Let me do it.." Arthit pulls the chair to make Kongpob face him and then touches Kongpob's hand but Kongpob pushes his hand away and glared at him in annoyance.

"Get lost! I'm not in the mood for your jokes" Kongpob shouted which startled Arthit for a second.

Arthit was about to shout back but stop when he saw Kongpob disheartened, his face softened and he gently grabbed Kongpob's hand again

"I said leave me alone" Kongpob shouted in frustration but Arthit ignored him and gently massaged his head.

"You're not gonna get rid of a headache if you keep your thoughts running….. Just close your eyes and relax…" Arthit whispered in a soft voice and stared into Kongpob's eyes.

"Close your eyes… believe in me.." Arthit repeated stubbornly, Kongpob decided to follow Arthit's advice as he was in too much pain to bear it.

A couple of minutes pass, and Kongpob moans in relief which makes Arthit smile in amusement. Suddenly Kongpob pulls on Arthit making him fall over Kongpob. Arthit was about to protest but stopped when he saw Kongpob burying his face in Arthit's stomach.

Arthit wraps one of his arms around Kongpob's shoulder while he uses his other hand to caress Kongpob's hair, "You need to take a break and relax…." Arthit whispered but received no response

                                         Puth was feeling dejected as he didn't know how to calm the boy in front who was crying silently. He grabs a few tissues and gently pats Kaeng's face to wipe the tears. A tear batch of tears streamed down Kaeng's eyes as he looked at Puth feeling lost.

"Kaeng, you need to tell me what's happening with you so that I can help you. I can't see you broken down as this" Puth asked in worry as he pats Kaeng's hair who was looking down.