XXVII

In the infirmary, Sarawat sat next to Tine while the younger guy was sleeping after the doctor gave him some sedatives. Sarawat caresses Tine’s hair while Tine sleeps holding Sarawat’s hand. Kaeng quietly stood in the corner as requested by Puth, he didn’t understand why Puth instructed him to stay with Tine and Sarawat while he disappeared somewhere.

Half an hour passed and Kaeng was getting bored, he wanted to go and look for his boyfriend but then he didn’t wish to disappoint Puth so he stood watching Sarawat and Tine.

A couple of minutes passed and Tine slowly gained his consciousness, he looked around in confusion till his eyes landed on Sarawat. Tine smiles in relief when he sees Sarawat, “How are you feeling now?” Sarawat asked gently as he helped Tine to sit and handed him a glass of water.

“Better…” Tine replies after drinking some water.

“Thank goodness…I was worried..” Sarawat whispered as he pats Tine’s head, their peaceful moment was interrupted when Puth entered the infirmary and walked toward Tine.

“Are you fine now?” Puth asked as he pats Tine’s head, Tine nodded and looked down feeling guilty. He recalled Puth’s hurt expression due to his reaction and sighs

“Good, we are going home,” Puth said as he grabbed Tine’s bag.

“Home?” Tine looks at Puth in question, Puth pauses and looks at Tine as he spoke, “I’m going to call Arthit and we are going to talk about what’s happening here..”

Time froze on hearing Puth, he didn’t want Arthit to come to know about it. If Arthit finds out, his parents are gonna find out about it too and Tine couldn’t let it happen.

He looked towards Sarawat in worry while Sarawat was watching Puth. Puth noticed Tine’s action and froze for a second and his expression turned bitter.

                                                     Puth took the leave and drags Tine with him, Tine insisted that he was fine but Puth wasn’t ready to believe him. Puth pulled Tine towards the parking lot, he wasn’t bothered if others were watching and gossiping about them.

“P’Puth! I’m totally fine! I don’t want to go home!” Tine cried as he turned to look towards Sarawat who was behind them.

Sarawat and Kaeng were following them as they were worried about Tine, Puth stopped and glared at Tine angrily, “You just had a panic attack! You can’t even understand what’s happening in your surroundings! Tine!”

“Phee…” Tine became quiet because he knew that Puth was right and the older one was worried about him.

Soon Sarawat and Kaeng were able to catch up with them, Tine freed himself from Puth and rushed to Sarawat’s side. Puth looks at Tine with disbelief.

“You think I’m blind?! Just because I didn’t mention anything doesn’t mean I don’t have any idea what’s happening with you, Tine!” Puth said angrily, Tine looks guilty.

“If you knew then why did you let it happen?” Sarawat questioned Puth who glared at him. Tine pulls Sarawat’s hand to stop him from speaking.

“Because I wanted Tine to tell us himself, instead of us forcing him!” Puth replies in frustration

“I don’t want to talk about it…please…” Tine said softly while holding Sarawat’s hand tightly, Puth walked towards them angrily and then punched Sarawat in the face.

“Phee!” Both Tine and Kaeng shouted at the same time, Sarawat wasn’t expecting Puth to hit him so he didn’t avoid the punch.

Puth was about to punch Sarawat again but Kaeng and Tine stopped him, Puth pointed angrily at Sarawat and spoke, “If I find out that it’s you, I swear that I’m going to murder you and even your brothers can’t stop me”