XXXIII

"He's all yours, get him to hotel safely and dare not to behave indecently or else I will leave you to face the consequences all by yourself" Arthit threatens Puth who was supporting heavily drunk Kaeng.

"I'm a Moral person Phee!" Puth complains as he balances Kaeng and then calls for a cab.

"See you later" Arthit pats Puth's shoulder before facing Tine who is half asleep while holding on to Arthit's hand. Arthit smiles at Tine and ruffles his hair in affection.

                                      Puth felt like he was back in the past when he took a drunk Kaeng to the hotel, he removed the shoes and accessories before laying Kaeng on the bed. He sighs as he sits next to Kaeng and gently caresses his hair.

"I'm sorry..." Puth whispered as he looked at Kaeng's sleeping face.

"I'm so sorry, I did you wrong......" Puth whispered as he leans and kiss Kaeng's forehead, he stood up and look at Kaeng longingly before deciding that he should leave.

Once Puth leaves the room, Kaeng opens his eyes and blankly stares at the ceiling, "I don't want your apology Phee..." Kaeng spoke in a broken voice.

                                     The next Morning, Arthit and Tine were cuddling over the couch while Puth was laying on the ground when someone rang the doorbell. They all groaned in frustration but no one woke up to open the door.

Tine snuggled closer to Arthit to block the noise while Arthit and Puth covered their ears with cushions, suddenly there was banging on the door, "Puth....go open the door..." Arthit mumbled in irritation

"I'm dead Phee.." Puth replies back

"Drag your dead body and open the door..." Arthit said in a louder voice as his head was throbbing due to a hangover. Tine whines due to disturbances and Arthit covers his ears while mumbling softly, "It's okay baby, Phee got you..."

Soon the banging stopped and they all sighs in relief but their peace didn't last for long when someone unlocked the door and came inside the house, they heard someone giggling but didn't bother to check

"UNCLE WAKE UP!" Eon screamed as he jumped over Puth who woke up due to sudden weight.

"What the fuck?!" Arthit screamed when someone splashed water over him, both quickly sat up in shock and then grabbed their due to pain, "Witch!" Tine muttered under his breath

"Ouchhhh!" Tine cried when Dawn grabbed his ear and pulled it, "Wanna repeat what you said earlier Kiddo?" Dawn glared at Tine who tried to free himself while crying in pain.

"Phee what are you doing here?" Arthit asked as he freed Tine who literally crawled into Arthit's lap and hides his face in Arthit's chest and whispered, "Evil witch"

"Why you!" Dawn shouted in anger

"Phee relax! Tine is still dizzy.." Arthit defended Tine as Dawn was about to hit him.

Meanwhile, Puth looks around in confusion as picks up Eon and makes him sit on the couch, his mind still a mess, "What's going on here?" Puth mumbled as he rubs his eyes

"I'm here to pick you babies! Do you know I'm calling you all for an hour?" Dawn complained as she went into the kitchen and started making breakfast

"Sister-in-law! I want my egg sunny side up! Sunnyside up! With smiley!" Tine said in a sleepy voice

"Are you really sure about this kid?! Arthit! I swear I can help you to run away!" Dawn asked in annoyance though started making eggs for Tine.

"Mom! I want mine with extra cheese, no salt and pepper! I want smiley too!" Suddenly Eon spoke, making both Puth and Arthit burst into laughter.