XLII

An hour later, Tine happily chats with Mr Suthiluck who was equally happy to have Tine around. Turns out Mr Suthiluck was the same person who they met on the plane. Puth was feeling scared that Mr Suthiluck might dislike him because, at that time, Tine told him that Puth and he were engaged.

"You're a really funny child!" Mr Suthiluck said while laughing as Tine explained to him how he was frustrated with Puth and joked about them being engaged.

"I was just frustrated with everything and coming back to Thailand wasn't making me feel any better! It's all Sarawat’s fault!" Tine pouted as pointed at Sarawat who just learned to kiss his forehead.

"It's okay! Okay," Mr Suthiluck wasn't upset by Tine’s explanation, instead, he found Tine very child-like and cute. Meanwhile, others shook their heads in despair as they thought about how Mr Suthiluck was so wrong about him.

"Alright, enough chit chat! Let's have dinner together! I made some extra dishes.." Mrs Suthiluck announced and everyone rushed for food as they were hungry.

Tine happily served Sarawat, Mr Suthiluck and Mrs Suthiluck while others were busy with their partners, "Such a filial child" Mrs Suthiluck said happily as Tine placed food in her plate.

"I'm securing my place in the family mom! Sarawat is going to marry me soon! I need to make sure that you be satisfied with me" Tine said truthfully as he smiles

"I can't wait to have you here! Tine can come with us to Africa! It will be fun" Mr Suthiluck said thoughtfully and Tine nodded in agreement.

"No! Tine is going to stay here with me…" Sarawat said quickly in panic which made Tine look at him in confusion.

"Mom and Dad live in Africa…" Sarawat said and it was enough to scare Tine who grabbed Arthit and Sarawat’s hand tightly and said, "Only if Sarawat, P'Arthit and P'Puth come with me!"

"Leave my boyfriend out of this.." Kongpob spoke in annoyance while Kaeng chuckled in amusement seeing Puth's panicking appearance.

"Not permanently, on vacation.. Everyone!" Mrs Suthiluck corrected and everyone sighs in relief.

"Ah! We can finally visit Tine's birth place…" Arthit said as a joke making Tine pout

"I won't be surprised if he really was…" Kongpob whispered but Tine heard him and glared at him sharply, "I can murder someone and get rid of body easily there…. Tich Tich… easy slaughtering…"

"Okay, okay, enough joking around… let's eat before food goes cold.." Puth interferes before Tine could scare away Suthilucks.

"I have to announce something else.." Suddenly Sarawat spoke as he tried to get others' attention but everyone was busy arguing or chatting. Sarawat looked around in frustration and was about to shout again when suddenly Tine stood up and shouted, "Everyone! Listen to Sarawat! My poor Sarawat is trying to say something!"

Everyone quickly looks at Sarawat in confusion while Sarawat shook his head in embarrassment and spoke, "It's just I'm going to shift to a new house in a couple of weeks"

"What? Why?" Kongpob asked in shock, and others started questioning him too.

"Soon I will be married, I think it's time for us to move to a new house.." Sarawat pointed out, Arthit looked at him in irritation and said, "You both are getting married, not Tine is going to give birth that you need to move to new place!"

"Yaa! Why do I need to move out??" Tine pouted as he asked.

"Because we need to handle ourselves on our own now plus we need privacy…" Sarawat said as he gave Tine a look.