XVIII

Soon Arthit and Kongpob pulled away, both breathing hard and their bodies feeling hot. Kongpob loosened his tie meanwhile Arthit leaned his head over Kongpob's shoulder while trying to catch his breath, his brain was trying to process what just happened.

"Young master Kong surely knows how to kiss, really took my breath away" Arthit spoke in a joking manner to lighten the mood which caused Kongpob to tighten his hold over Arthit's waist.

Kongpob rolled his eyes at Arthit's word of choice and spoke back, "Hope this won't change things here, It was just an emotional outburst"

"More like sexual tension" Arthit smirked as stared at Kongpob who was frowning. He pushed away Arthit who just escaped the fall on the back and glared at Kongpob.

"Jeesh, So hot-headed" Arthit whispered as he stood up straight and tidy-up himself, he tucks the shirt inside the belt while noticing Kongpob's eyes over his body and chuckled

"if your 'Emotional Outburst' is over then shall we start working?" Arthit asked as walks up to Kongpob who was still sitting over the chair and started fixing his tie.

"Why not...." Kongpob replies as he stands up and towers over Arthit in amusement.

A couple of days later, Sarawat was driving Phukong and Kaew to their respective department while both Phukong and Kaew were staring at him intensely, "Say whatever is going through their tiny little heads of yours" Sarawat spoke in amusement.

Both the youngsters in the car shared a look and then Kaew cleared her throat before she spoke, "What's going on between you and P'Tine?"

"Why? Are you worried about your Phee?" Sarawat asked feeling pleased

"No, I'm worried about P'Tine" Kaew replies truthfully

"Seriously?" Sarawat turned to look at Kaew in disappointment, who was in the back seat.

"Don't get the wrong idea, we actually did some searching and find out that P'Tine isn't actually a playboy" Kaew tried to explain as she didn't want to see Sarawat upset

"Yes! He's just a funny lazy guy" Phukong added quickly in Kaew's support, Sarawat watches them in amusement as he stops his car in front of Kaew's faculty

"You both don't have to worry about it, I already found it long ago" Sarawat replies as he leans to let Kaew kiss his cheek.

"Thank goodness, I was worried that you guys would beat the poor Phee! Then I shall be going! Love you P'Wat, P'Phu" Kaew said happily before running towards Zar who was waiting for her.

Once Kaew left, Phukong turned to look at Sarawat with a serious expression, "He's innocent, you already know it then why are you still bothering to be around him? It's not like you"

"I found something very interesting about him" Sarawat replies in a cold voice which startled Phukong

"Found what?" phuk9ng asked back.

Sarawat remained quiet for a few seconds as he hesitated before he opened his mouth, "His name is Tine.... Tine Teepakorn Aekaranwong "

Phukong turns pale on hearing Sarawat and trembles in fear. Suddenly, his eyes became hazy and unfocused. He started to hyperventilate which scared Sarawat. He quickly grabs Phukong's hand and squeezes them to calm down Phukong, "Phu! Phu! I'm here, relax! You're safe"

Sarawat whispered in panic as he tried to calm down Phukong who was having a panic attack, Sarawat quickly removed his seat belt and pulled Phukong into a hug. He engulfed Phukong in his embrace as he rubs his back