XLIII

4 months later…

"Tine.. Tine… baby.. Wake up, we need to go to work.." Sarawat gently caresses Tine's hair to wake him while the younger guy whines and snuggles into a blanket. 

"Baby, we have a meeting at 11" Sarawat whispered as he pats Tine's shoulder now, Tine groans in frustration and peeks at Sarawat while pouting, "Don't wanna wake up…. Sarawat… I'm tired.." 

Tine complained which made Sarawat roll his eyes and pulled him to sit up, "Told you to sleep early but you were busy playing games on phone.." 

"I'm innocent! Phu pulled me into a sudden round! I can't say no to my brother-in-law…" Tine makes excuses while giving Sarawat an innocent look

"I'm going to ask P'kong to take that idiot's phone.." Sarawat mumbles in irritation. 

"Can we call in sick?" Tine begs as he leans his head on Sarawat’s shoulder and gives him puppy eyes.

"Tine..we are the CEO… we can't just randomly call in sick.." Sarawat reminded Tine who started throwing tantrums, "No! No! Don't want to go… don't want to go.."

Sarawat sighs before standing up and dragging Tine to the washroom who was still complaining about not wanting to leave the bed. 

             Fifteen minutes later, Sarawat made Tine eat breakfast who was sulking. He smiles in amusement as Tine took a bite of his toast while giving him sad look, "Can't we skip today.. Pwease…"

"Baby…" Sarawat smiles helplessly, Tine knew that Sarawat would give in if he continued acting pitiful. 

"Just today?" Tine asked again in a tiny voice. 

"Tine! It's not that I want to force you, but we have an important meeting…" Sarawat was interrupted by Tine who looked at him with a hurt look, "More important than me?" 

"Stop guilt tripping me!" Sarawat hits Tine's head gently, making Tine sulk more.

"Okay! Okay, how about we attend the meeting and then can take a half day off?" Sarawat suggested, Tine pretended to think about it before leaning and planting kiss at corner of Sarawat’s lips

"No need, I'm just teasing you! Let's get over today and then later we will go for dinner! You cook for me and I will eat!" Tine said happily. Sarawat watches Tine in amusement and nods. 

This was a daily thing for them, Tine would wake up complaining that he doesn't want to work and then Sarawat would coax him. Sarawat was used to the pattern as he knew that Tine just wanted to be babied and Sarawat was happy to indulge him. 

                                 At Suthiluck Mansion, Arthit wakes up first and wiggles his way out of Kongpob's hold who groans in frustration and searches for him with closed eyes. Arthit smiles in amusement and kisses his lip before walking into the bathroom. 

Ten minutes later, Arthit came out of the washroom with only a towel around his waist and walked over to Kongpob, "Wakey! Wakey! Time to get up.." He shakes Kongpob to wake him up 

Kongpob opens his eyes with a blank mind till he notices Arthit sitting beside him, he looks at Arthit up and down and then whistles, "I can wake up with this view everyday…" 

"Take bath and get ready instead, admire the view later.." Arthit pulled the blanket away and started tidying the blanket. Kongpob sat and then grabbed Arthit's hand to pull him next to him.