XXII

"Fuck! I feel like a teenager, sneaking around to make out with my boyfriend" Arthit giggles as he watches Kongpob locking the door and then walking towards him.

"We should be working over the meeting but here we are instead" Kongpob whispered in annoyance as he trapped Arthit between himself and the chair. Arthit chuckles and pulls Kongpob's coat while smiling seductively

"Then why not? Who is stopping you, young master?" Arthit asked innocently which made Kongpob groan in frustration

He leans down and kisses Arthit, their tongues wrapped around each other while Arthit's hand moves to grab Kongpob's hair. Arthit moans when Kongpob deepens the kiss. They pulled apart and looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"You're so annoying..." Kongpob whispers as caresses Arthit's face who closes his eyes and enjoys the touch. Kongpob's face softened when he saw Arthit leaning to his touch and smiles in delight.

"And you like it? '' Arthit said in a teasing manner as he opened one of his eyes and looked at Kongpob.

There was a knock on the door and Arthit burst into laughter when he saw Kongpob looking towards the door with a murderous look, Arthit stood up and quickly fix Kongpob's hair and clothes before doing his own.

"Why the fuck do they have to knock in every 10 mins!" Kongpob complained as he walked towards the door while Arthit arranged the files.

"Well, didn't you wanted to be like a bossy CEO who needed to be informed about everything?" Arthit spoke in amusement as Kongpob turned around to glare at him as he spoke, "Shut up already..."

"I prefer you making me instead" Arthit spoke back as he looked at Kongpob innocently, Kongpob licked his lip and looked at Arthit in daze.

There was a knock on the door again and Kongpob quickly opened the door, "I'm taking a nap, don't disturb me for an hour..." Kongpob shouted in annoyance as he closed the door again and walked towards Arthit.

Meanwhile, Third was left stunned, he looks at his watch and frowned when he saw that it was just 11 am, "Fucking privilege"

                             Later in afternoon, Puth was grading final year papers in his office when the door was knocked before Kaeng entered inside with a wide grin. The younger boy was carrying a bag and sat in front of him.

"I got us lunch! I knew that you might have forgotten to eat due to work so here I am" Kaeng said as he started to take out the container.

Puth keeps the paper aside and stares at Kaeng with amusement as he finds the younger one struggling with the container. Puth took the box from Kaeng and chuckled, "Let me do it, my little boy isn't used to doing all this"

Kaeng blushes and smiles happily on hearing Puth, he took out the eating utensils instead and handed them to Puth who placed the opened container in front of him.

"Team found a boy whom he finds cute! I feel that boy is a crybaby" Kaeng spoke randomly as he separated the greens from his food and put them aside.

"Nuea also thinks the same" Kaeng continues while taking a bite of food and sighing in bliss, "We need to try pad Thai near the college! I heard it's the best!" Kaeng spoke as he looked up at Puth who was staring at him with a soft smile.

Kaeng's face turned red due to Puth's stare and quietly started eating his food, "Why stop?" Puth spoke when noticed Kaeng stop speaking

"Hungry...." Kaeng whispered shyly as he played with his food.