XXXVIII

A week Later, Puth was wasting time as he watches news channel. He has plans with Kaeng at 11 am and it was still 9:30 am, he sighs as everything was boring. It was Sunday so Arthit and Tine were at home, Arthit was making something in kitchen while Tine was still sleeping.

Few minutes passed and Tine came down, sleepwalking into the room with his bunny and throwing himself over Puth, "Good morning Phee..." Tine mumbled as he snuggled into Puth's hand

"Morning.." Puth whispered still watching news regarding random minor accidents, Tine looks at Puth with wide eyes and repeated, "Good morning P'Puth!"

Puth sighs before leaning and kissing Tine's forehead and mumbling good morning, finally Tine smiles and goes back to sleep again. Suddenly there was news that made Tine wide awake and Puth froze

'A batch of electronic devices exported by Teepakorn group was found defective early in the morning today, there's no clearance from the company's side and government officials decided to investigate all other batches to know whether...'

Soon Tine stood up and ran to his room to find his phone while Puth shouted for Arthit, Tine returned to living room while talking to someone on the call. Both Puth and Arthit look at Tine in worry who was looking pale.

"Phee, what just happened?" Puth asked in worry, Arthit shakes his head as he wasn't sure about it too.

Few seconds passed and Tine ended the call, he looks at Arthit and Puth in fear as he spoke, "The person in charge to export used to replace the original products with cheap materials, someone reported against it last night and government officials did sudden checking today!"

Tine sat over the couch while trembling, Puth was still confused about the situation while Arthit was stunned. He quickly sat beside and pats Tine's back as he spoke, "Relax it! It has nothing to do with you! You're innocent, Baby!"

"Phee.... I am the CEO now and this fraud would be coming under me..." Tine whispered in fear

Both Arthit and Puth froze as they realised that Tine was right, "But you didn't do it!" Puth said angrily

"It doesn't matter, Tine would be taken in charge as he didn't go through the checking procedures before allowing Export" Arthit pointed out in panic.

Tine's phone rang again and Tine felt his heartbeat increase due to panic, Arthit motions him to pick up the call. Tine nodded before talking to his secretary who informed him about press outside the company

An hour later, all the three reached the company where they were surrounded by press people who kept asking Tine if he was involved in the fraud and other such questions, "Mr Teepakorn! soon after you took over the company, this matter happened! Was it work of the manager only or you and your father are involved in all this too?"

"Mr Teepakorn! Have the company always been involved in this kind of fraud? Are all the products of the company of cheap material?"

Arthit pulled Tine close himself and then sharply looks at the report who became quiet in fear, "Unless proven, don't frame Anyone. I will request you..."

One of the bold reporters came forward and spoke, "Are you trying to protect your fiancé or Rojnapat is involved in such business too?"

"I would mind my tongue if I were you! You don't want to be jobless, do you?" Arthit threatened the reporter.

Both Puth and Tine pulled Arthit towards the gate in fear that Arthit might end up beating the reporter, "Phee! Mind your image!" Tine said in fear but Arthit rolled his eyes instead.