XXVIII

Arthit stood in the corner and stared towards the couple on the stage. Yin's father announces to everyone regarding the engagement between his daughter and oldest son of Suthiluck family, everyone starts clapping for the couple while Arthit swirls his glass of wine.

Arthit felt his heart break into pieces as Kongpob placed the ring in Yin's finger while looking at the woman with gentle eyes, he knew it was all facade but does it really matter? In the end, Kongpob officially belongs to someone else and Arthit has nothing left.

What hurt the most was that Kongpob didn't even bother to inform him of anything, it looked like Kongpob really treated the relationship between them as just an extra affair which Kongpob wished nothing to do with his personal life.

Yin looked like a Princess, so beautiful so elegant and yet pleasant tempered. At the same time, Kongpob looked so handsome that Arthit couldn't look away from him.

Arthit gulps down the wine before walking toward the couple to congratulate them, he puts on his fake smiling face as he stands in front of Yin and Kongpob. Yin was first to notice Arthit and pulled him into a hug, Arthit returned the hug while handing her the bouquet.

Kongpob looked at them blankly and it made Arthit feel irritated as he couldn't tell what Kongpob was thinking about. Looking at Yin's glowing face, Arthit realised that he was right about his decision, at least Yin would be a happier one in the relationship.

"Congratulations Miss Yin, Mr Suthiluck.." Arthit said with a charming face which made Yin blush in happiness and steals the glance of her fiancée.

"I didn't know you would be coming...." Kongpob spoke in a somewhat awkward voice as he looks at Arthit, for a second Arthit wished for Kongpob to show some kind of emotion but Kongpob remained calm

"My boss is so stingy, he didn't even bother to invite me to his own engagement. Fortunately, Miss Yin remembered me.." Arthit said while smiling at Yin, Kongpob turned to look at Yin in confusion and spoke, "How do you know Arthit?"

She was about to reply but Arthit interrupted her, "I'm your secretary, of course, Miss will know me. Anyway, congratulations. Hopefully, you will remember to invite me to your wedding" Arthit said while turning around to leave.

"Arthit! Wait... I need to talk to you about something" Kongpob stopped Arthit and then turned to look at Yin and spoke, "Please excuse me"

He grabbed Arthit's hand and dragged him along with him, Yin looked at them in confusion but soon one of her friends came congratulating her.

                             When Puth returned home, he found Tine watching some animated movie and sat next to him. He rubs Tine's head and spoke gently, "Did you eat dinner?"

Tine shook his head and leaned into Puth's embrace, Puth found Tine's mood unstable and wondered if something happened in his absence, "Tine, Did something happen when I was away?"

"No....everything is fine...can you make me noodles? I'm craving your noodle" Tine said as he looks at Puth with pleading eyes, Puth knew that Tine wasn't feeling happy but he didn't wish to talk about it too

Puth didn't wish to force the younger guy and decided to make them noodles instead, he stood up and pats Tine's head while he spoke, "Okay, Phee will make noodles"

"Thank you, Onii Chan.." Tine said acting cute with a cat paw gesture, making Puth groan in irritation, "Please don't do it again or I swear to dress you really into a cat" Puth threatened Tine before walking to the bath to freshen up. Tine laughed in amusement and went back to watch the movie.