XIX

Trigger warning ⚠

                                Tine was waiting outside the infirmary alone as Mil had to rush for his class, Tine was overwhelmed by everything that happened inside and he wasn't in the mood to go for the classes. He waited patiently for Sarawat outside as he wanted to clear up everything that happened

Tine was deep in thought that he didn't notice Sarawat approaching him, he felt something touch his shoulder and jumped in surprise, "Sarawat!" Tine shouted when he saw Sarawat.

Sarawat looked at Tine tiredly, Tine was surprised to see Sarawat openly showing his emotions and the older guy looked miserable. Unexpectedly Sarawat hugged Tine, Tine was startled as he didn't expect Sarawat to hug him. He can feel Sarawat clinging to him and then slowly Tine wrapped his arm around Sarawat's shoulder.

"It's all my fault, I knew he wasn't feeling yet I didn't stop him" Sarawat spoke in a broken voice, Tine caressed Sarawat's shoulder and let him continue.

"I'm the worst brother anyone can ask for, how can I let Phu suffer… if only I…"

"Shhh…. It's not your fault, Don't blame yourself…" Tine interrupted Sarawat as he didn't like how Sarawat was blaming himself. Tine felt upset seeing Sarawat hurt and tried to cheer him up.

Tine squeezed Sarawat's shoulder and then pull away and he looks at Sarawat who was avoiding looking at him and smiles as he thought that Sarawat was so cute," So how's Phukong now?" Tine asked in curiosity.

"He's sleeping, about earlier… sorry for shouting at you.." Sarawat paused as avoided Tine's eyes

"Did I do something wrong? Why did Phukong react to me like that?" Tine asked, feeling suffocated as he recalled what happened earlier, He looked at Sarawat hopefully for an answer.

".... Let's go for a coffee" Sarawat spoke as he started walking without Tine's reply, Tine took a deep breath and decided to follow Sarawat.

                                    "When we were young, we met with an accident that left a brutal impact over Phukong who still hasn't recovered from it" Sarawat spoke without relieving too much information that made Tine wonder if Sarawat was being guarded against him.

"I'm sorry for that.." Tine spoke, missing Sarawat's eyes which turned cold on hearing him but then Sarawat masked his emotions, "... But I can't understand why Phukong reacted like that to me?"

"Ah, don't get any wrong ideas. Phu was mentally shaken up, he wasn't expecting someone unfamiliar to appear suddenly" Sarawat made excuses, Tine thought for a while and nodded in understanding

"I guess I was thinking too much," Tine whispered as he looked down, still having a feeling that Sarawat was hiding something.

"Thank you for taking care of my brother, I'm really thankful for your help" Sarawat smiles gently as he holds Tine's hand and squeezed them which made Tine turn flushed and look away.

"I…that's not a big deal?" Tine replied feeling embarrassed, he wasn't expecting Sarawat to be this charming and cursed himself for acting silly.

"Tine, you are a really amazing person, not everyone is so good to others. Especially to the unknown, these you can't even trust your own close relatives and yet you took care of Phu" Sarawat spoke with a smile that Tine found mysterious.

"You might be getting late for class, let me get you to class" Sarawat offers as he stands up and grabs Tine's bag.

"No! I mean no need, I can go by myself" Tine spoke, feeling a weird sensation of warmth by Sarawat's action.