XLI

Tine sighs as he looks at his ring with a dreamy look, Puth smiles in amusement watching Tine while Arthit was being grumpy. It was 7 pm and Sarawat dropped Tine at Arthit’s place half an hour ago after taking him for lunch.

“You know, like a prince he took out the ring from his pocket and put it on my ring and then he kissed me…. So beautiful….” Tine said it four times in half an hour.

Puth chuckled and ruffled Tine’s hair, he was feeling happy for Tine as finally, Tine got what he wanted meanwhile, Arthit was sulking in the corner and Puth had no idea why.

“This is a limited edition platinum ring, Sarawat ordered it, especially for me…” Tine said again showing it to Puth gleefully

“Like mine was made of plastic…” Arthit whispered grumpily, both Puth and Tine quickly looked at Arthit who was pouting now.

“Oh Phee! Are you jealous?” Tine asked in amusement as he pulls Arthit into hug while giggling

“Of course I’m jealous! That bitch face guy will take away my baby!” Arthit complained as he hugged Tine tightly, “I’m not mentally ready for it…”

Both Tine and Puth burst into laughter and hugged Arthit tightly who was in the middle and Puth responded, “Don’t worry, we will be always together no matter what!”

“Definitely! Bro before Hoe!” Tine shouted as he kissed Arthit’s cheek

“Bitch! You two better remember that!” Arthit threatens as he wraps his arms around them.

Suddenly the doorbell rang but no one bothered to check it, they decided to pretend that no one was at home but the person kept ringing the bell and it started to get annoying.

They all groan in frustration and look at each other in confusion, " Anyone is supposed to come today?" Puth asked as he looks at other two

“Nope, I have no plans today…” Arthit replies, that Kongpob told him earlier that he got some work so he can’t see him tonight. The bell rang again and Puth scowled as he got up from a cosy hug and walked towards the door.

He opened the door and was greeted by a bouquet. Puth looks at it dumbly as the person put the bouquet in his hand and spoke, "I was asked to deliver this"

Before Puth could question the guy, he walked away. Both Arthit and Tine looked at Puth in curiosity who shrugged, "Don't ask me.."

He placed the bouquet on the table and all stared at it as if it was a ticking bomb, "Aren't there any cards?" Tine asked in confusion

Arthit looked around but found nothing and spoke, "So who is it for?"

“Not mine, Sarawat would personally deliver it to me. My baby isn't  lazy to have a delivery ....” Tine said proudly, making other two roll their eyes

“Kaeng most probably would wrap himself into ribbons and hand himself to Puth..” Arthit jokes, Puth shook his head and smacked Arthit on head who pouted in disbelief.

“Don’t joke about Kaeng..” Puth said in serious voice

“But Phee is right, Damn that boy is obsessed with you. Had it been me, I would have smacked Sarawat for leaving me and made him suffer…” Tine replies sassily

“Wow! Look who’s talking” Puth laughed and Arthit joined him, Tine sulks on being made fun of.

Soon the door rang again and everyone turned to look towards the door, “This feels like a horror movie, where a ghost rings a bell and waits for the right person to appear…” Tine whispered in a creepy voice.