XXIV

Tine couldn’t contain his excitement as Puth drives them to college, Puth looks at Tine and smiled in amusement as the younger guy kept looking at his phone and the road

“What’s so exciting about your Phone lately, Tine?’ Puth asked in curiosity, he noticed Tine’s smile falling and became more curiosity

“I am waiting for Sarawat’s message…. He didn’t text me or replied to any of mine” Tine said while pouting

“He might be busy?” Puth offers an explanation

“How come he’s so busy that he can’t even see my text?” Tine sulks as he looks at his phone

“Well, why not ask him directly? We are already here” Puth spoke as he parks the car, Tine smiles again and quickly gets out of the car

“Thanks, Phee! All the best with Kaeng!” Tine shouted before running away, Puth was stunned as he didn’t expect Tine to know about Kaeng.

                  Arthit was earlier to the company than Kongpob and he decided to arrange everything before Kongpob came. He scheduled all the meetings and brewed the coffee too. Soon Kong entered the office while talking to the client over the phone call

Arthit entered the office at the same time carrying freshly brewed coffee, Kongpob walked over to Arthit and took the cup from him while handing him the file.

“Thanks, love,” Kongpob said as he kisses Arthit’s cheek, Kongpob returned to call while Arthit was frozen in his place.

“I...I shall be in my office…” Arthit shuttered as he left quickly, Kongpob didn’t notice anything wrong with Arthit and nodded at him.

Arthit rushed into his office and dropped over his seat while replaying the scene of Kongpob calling him love and kissing his cheek, “Calm down Arthit, Kongpob didn’t mean anything…” Arthit slaps his cheek to calm himself before returning to his work.

                 In the afternoon, Tine went to the Business faculty to look for Sarawat. He couldn’t contain his excitement as he waited for Sarawat. He didn’t have to wait for long as he saw Sarawat coming out of his walk.

Tine chuckles as he notices everyone looking at Sarawat with admiration but not daring to approach him, Tine decides to wait for Sarawat to notice him but then pouts when Sarawat walks away without even looking in his direction.

Tine sulks as he walks after Sarawat who has put on his earphones, Tine couldn’t help but admire Sarawat’s back. Tine didn’t realise everyone giving him a strange look until one of the girls purposely hit his shoulder

“Ah! Sorry!” Tine apologies even though it wasn’t his fault but the girl gave him ugly look which surprised him

Tine noticed everyone looking at him and he became conscious of his surroundings, he clutched his bag when he saw some people pointing their phones towards him.

Tine turned pale as he imagined what they might be doing and quickly rushed to leave the building; he didn’t bother to go after Sarawat and decided to rush to the library instead.

Once Tine reached the library, he sat in a corner and tried to calm himself. His hands trembled as he took out his phone and noticed notifications. The sweats started to form over his forehead as he opened the notification and found a post about him stalking Sarawat.

There was a picture of him walking behind Sarawat, Tine took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He knew that all this wasn’t right but he couldn’t stop himself from being affected by it.