XXXV

Tine wanted to be alone, he was feeling low. Though he acted all confident and crazy, he knew that he was aiming for something that was kind of impossible. He wasn't stupid, he know what he was doing.

He wasn't a masochist, he was aware of what Sarawat did to him in the past and he knew that Sarawat actually wanted to harm him in the beginning but the more time they spent together, Sarawat became conscious that he was falling for him.

That's what Tine wanted in the first place, he was confident he could turn Sarawat's hatred into love until the stalking incident started. Tine shivers as he remembers it, It wasn't Sarawat's doing and Tine knew it.

His concern and worry were real, It wasn't possible for Sarawat to fake. Those posts, Tin couldn't figure it out till he came across that Sarawat's account were handled by Phukong. Later Phukong admitted everything while breaking into tears.

Flashback.....

                        Later that night, when everyone fell asleep, Tine woke up when his phone started to ring. He woke up frowning and checked his phone, he was surprised to see Phukong calling him.

Tine quietly removed Puth and Arthit's hands from around him and hid in the washroom before calling back Phukong in worry. Soon after the call, Phukong asked him to come down to his apartment.

Before Tine could question him, Phukong ended the call. Tine, without hesitation, quietly went down and soon found Phukong in the parking lot.

"Why are you here, Phukong?" Tine asked calmly, Phukong turned around taking a deep breath and said, "P'Wat loves you.... I...I lied..."

"I know..." Tine replies back without change in expression.

Phukong looks at Tine sadly, there was shame and remorse visible on Phukong's face and it worried Tine, "Phu?"

"I didn't wish to do it! I want Phee to stop being indulged in the past, I knew Phee approached you with the intention of revenge.... I don't know what happened but Phee suddenly started investigating you. Phee was so happy when he found out that you're his childhood friend but then... but then it brought back all painful memories..." Phukong said as he trembled in sadness

"Phu...." Tine looks at the younger guy worry, he didn't wish Phukong to have panic attack

"Phee! As long as you are around my brother.... He won't be able to move on! It will keep reminding him about Uncle! Phee it's not just about uncle refusing us to help! Uncle took over the business and left us brothers to die! We were forced to leave our childhood home.... If it wasn't P'Kong's parents, no one knows where we would have been ...." Phukong's face became red due to anger as he recalled the event.

Tine was stunned, when his mom and he asked his dad why suddenly dad was selling everything and moving to Japan, his father told them that it was too painful to stay here after everything. His mom didn't question his father when he sold Guntithanon's properties because she knew that no one was there to inherit it.

"I'm sorry..." Tine whispered, he wasn't in condition to say anything else.

"I don't want your apology.... I just want to confess to you that I wronged you.... I lied to you..." Phukong said, he hesitated before he continued, "Those posts....they were posted by me, I was hoping that it will make you stay away from Phee.... But that Stalking thing, it had nothing to do with us... I guess it's actually a coincidence....." Phukong told Tine

Tine's eyes widened in shock, he looked at Phukong in shock and finally spoke, "what?"

"Yes, Phee never actually sent anyone to stalk you, I don't know if actually someone was stalking you or it was just you were mentally stressed.... Phee knew that you're traumatised due to childhood, he would never even imagine doing it to you on purpose.... The reason I told you everything was because I wanted to end this chase! You were mentally getting stressed and it was affecting everyone around us.."