XXXIV

“This is so stressful…” Arthit whispered as he styles his hair in the mirror, he was wearing a royal blue suit piece with white undershirt.

Today was the day when Tine and Arthit were to be officially engaged, the guests and press have already arrived and were eagerly waiting for the big reveal.

“Chill, I’m used to it by now..” Tine who was sitting ideally spoke as he scrolls through insta, Tine was wearing the same suit as Arthit except his was light blue. Both the man decided to leave the shirt unbuttoned to appear cool.

 Both the man decided to leave the shirt unbuttoned to appear cool

(A/N; I'm not good with clothes description so here it is

(A/N; I'm not good with clothes description so here it is....)

Puth who was drinking water paused and looked at Tine in confusion, even Arthit turned around in curiosity as he didn’t catch what Tine meant.

“Well, I’m talking about my past life, it was so troublesome……” Tine spoke again, Puth turned slightly pale on hearing Tine and looks at Arthit instead

“Sometimes he scares me when he opens his mouth… ” Arthit said in a somewhat afraid voice.

“Sometimes? Dude! One day I might end up dead due to his mouth…” Puth spoke in frustration, Tine looks at them innocently and smiles

Suddenly there was a knock and they all turned to look towards the door, Puth walked towards the door as he spoke, “Time for the show….”

             Suthiluck have arrived in the hall, few minutes ago along with Yin. Kongpob directly went to great Mr Rojnapat who welcomed him with bright smile while Sarawat looks around for Tine’s father.

He wasn’t ready to face the older guy yet and to his relief, he couldn’t spot the older man anywhere. Kaew decided to greet her friends whom she spotted near the dessert area while Kaeng looks around as if he was searching for someone.

“Phee are you mentally prepared for tonight?” Suddenly Phukong asked Sarawat, Kaeng looks at Sarawat in confusion while Phukong waited for Sarawat’s reply