XXVI

Another week passed and Kongpob noticed Arthit acting distant, at first he thought that the older guy was stressed about work but then he noticed how Arthit avoided his touches. He would act all professional and it was frustrating him.

"Arthit! Join me for lunch" Kongpob ordered Arthit who came to his office to get some signs

"I can't, I got to complete this file and mail it to Mr Nishi" Arthit replies as he turns the page for Kongpob to sign

"Let Pii do it! Join me!" Kongpob said while frowning, Arthit looked up at Kongpob and sighed. He wonders if Kongpob realised that he was acting all spoils because he said no to his demand

"Maybe next time?" Arthit made an excuse which made Kongpob glare at him but Arthit wasn't scared. He was used to Kongpob throwing tantrums when he was around.

Arthit stood up straight and was about to leave when Kongpob grabbed his hand and pulled him into his lap, Arthit was startled and held on to Kongpob's shoulder for support.

"Kong!" Arthit shouted in irritation but then sighs when he saw Kongpob pouting, Arthit felt himself melting.

"Why do I feel like you're ignoring me?" Kongpob asked as he caressed Arthit's cheek, Arthit leans closer for touch which made Kongpob smile in satisfaction

Kongpob gently kisses Arthit's lips and whispered, "Don't avoid me, na..." He kisses Arthit again before pulling the upper lip and slowly sucking it.

Arthit moans and Kongpob takes advantage of it to explore Arthit's mouth, Kongpob sighs in bliss as he tastes the sweet taste of Arthit's mouth that he got addicted to. Their moment was interrupted by a phone call.

Kongpob pulls away in irritation to check his phone and scowls as he silent the call, Arthit looks at Kongpob in curiosity and asked, "Who was it?"

"Nothing important..." Kongpob replies as he leans to kiss Arthit again but the phone rings again.

Arthit took a peek at the caller id and froze when he saw it was Yin's call, he felt guilt crawling in his heart and his body started to shake. Kongpob noticed Arthit's sudden change in condition and quickly put away his phone to look at Arthit in worry

"Love, are you okay? Should I call the doctor?" Kongpob asked in concern as he hands Arthit a glass of water and then help him to drink it.

Once Arthit calms down, he took a deep breath and sighs, Kongpob watches him all along to make sure that Arthit was feeling well, "Are you fine?" Kongpob asked again,

Arthit looked lost for a second before he nodded aggressively, "I...I think I need to lay down..." Arthit said as he stood up and Kong followed along

"Sleep inside, I will wake you up later," Kongpob said softly as he cups Arthit's face

"It's okay! I...I shall go back to my office..." Arthit gently pushes Kongpob away as he walks out of the office, Kongpob watches him in worry but doesn't follow him as he didn't wish to overwhelm him.

Arthit rubs his forehead as he lays down on the couch, he hears his phone vibrating and checks it due to curiosity. His head started to throb when he saw a text from Yin regarding Kongpob.

Kongpob decided not to reply and closed his eyes to rest, a couple of minutes passed and his phone rang but Arthit wasn't in the mood to pick it up. Soon he falls asleep ignoring the ringing of his phone.

Since it was Saturday, Kaeng decided to take Puth for their first officially proper date. He checks himself a couple of times in a mirror and then smiles gleefully as he decides that he looks good. Kaeng was wearing a pair of off-white jeans and a pastel green sweater.