XXXVII

Kaeng was literally behaving like sick person. Ever since the party, he was just laying on bed in his pyjamas while hugging the pillow. If Phukong and Kaew tried to get him out of his room, he would brush them off and go back to his cave.

He blankly stares in the distance when suddenly his phone rang, Kaeng didn't bother to check who was calling him and hugged the pillow. His phone rang couple of times more before the room was engulfed in silence again.

Suddenly there was knock on the door, Kaeng was getting frustrated now. He covered his ears and decided to pretend that he was sleeping.

"Phee! P'Puth is standing outside the house!" Kaew shouted from another side of the door. For a second Kaeng felt his heart skip a beat but then he told himself that older guy couldn't come here looking for him

"Phee! I'm serious! P'Puth is here!" Kaew shouted, Kaeng decided to ignore her believing that she was just fooling him to come out of the room.

A few minutes passed and Kaeng sat on his bed in disappointment, he was actually wishing for the older guy to come looking for him. Suddenly there was a knock on the door again but Kaeng was already in his worst mood,

"Kaeng.... Can you please open the door?" Kaeng froze as he recognised the voice, he rushed towards the door and hope that he wasn't actually dreaming.

"Kaeng, please...open the door.." Puth said in upset voice and Kaeng quickly opens the door to confirm whether it was really Puth or not.

Soon as he came face to face, Kaeng remembered what happened at the party and tried to close the door but Puth stopped him, "Kaeng please! I'm sorry!" Puth said loudly to stop Kaeng from closing the door

"Go away!" Kaeng shouted as he struggled to close the door.

"Kaeng, my little boy...please listen to Phee once..." Puth begged, and Kaeng banged the door angrily as it triggered all the good and bad memories.

"Shit!" Puth shouted in pain when Kaeng slammed the door on his hand, Kaeng was frozen in his spot as he watches Puth holding his hand in pain and cursing silently.

"...I'm sorry..." Kaeng whispered weakly as he looks at Puth in pain, Puth looks up and started to panic when he saw Kaeng tearing up.

He quickly pulled Kaeng into hug and rubs his back though his hand was pulsating in pain, "Shee... my little boy, it's okay...I'm okay..."

                        "So Sarawat found you two making out....hmmm, now I can play the role of a poor fiancé whose lover isn't loyal to him.." Tine whispered thoughtfully.

Arthit looks at Tine in disbelief while Kongpob couldn't keep up with Tine's craziness, "Seriously Tine?" Arthit asked younger in irritation

"Well, what else can I say when you both can't keep your dicks in your pants?" Tine replies as shrugs

"At least we are getting dick..." Kongpob whispered and suddenly felt shiver run down his body as both Tine and Arthit glared at him.

"Toys aren't satisfying enough or else I would have cut your dick, unfortunately, my Phee will be the one to suffer..." Tine shakes his head in disappointment as he spoke.

Kongpob's face turned pale in fear as he could imagine this maniac doing it, he looks towards Arthit for help but Arthit simply shrugs.

"Let's change the topic.... What's going in between you and my brother?" Kongpob asked in curiosity

"Same what's going between you and my Phee but Sarawat is in denial level... have to level him up..." Tine sighs as he spoke.

"Oh..." Suddenly Sarawat's anger and everything else started to make sense to Kongpob. Still Kongpob was confused why Sarawat deny it if he actually care for Tine.