XXXII

Puth sulks as he holds an ice pack to his cheek, he can't believe that Kaeng who looks so delicate could actually slap so hard. Soon after staff stopped Kaeng from beating Puth, Kaeng looked at him with resentment and left the resort.

Puth wanted to run after Kaeng but he didn't know what he was gonna do after that. He was sure Kaeng was hurting because of him and deserved every bit of the younger boy's hatred.

"Damn, he left the mark..." Arthit commented as he held Puth's face by the chin and observed the inflammation.

"And it's fucking good in slow motion..." Tine added, Puth and Arthit looked in Tine's direction in confusion and Puth's face turned dark when he saw Tine watching the recording of Kaeng slapping him.

"You better delete it, Tine..." Puth threatened Tine who rolled his eyes and replays the video

"I wonder what he's doing here..." Arthit suddenly draws Puth's attention whose expressions soften as he recalls Kaeng's reaction.

Different emotions ranging from disbelief, longing, and happiness to anger, betrayal and hatred flashed across Kaeng's face when he saw Puth. Puth sighs as he looks down at his hand and asks himself the same question that he has been asking himself daily for 2 years, Was he right about his decision?

                            Meanwhile somewhere else, Kaeng cradled his right hand which was bleeding badly. There was mirror shattered in the washroom while Kaeng sat on the ground, leaning against the wall as he recalled today's incident.

He was eagerly waiting for the day when he could see Puth again and when that moment came, Kaeng couldn't contain his emotion.

He remembered the expression on Puth's face. The older guy didn't seem to be as much affected by his presence as Kaeng was and that hurt him. It made him wonder if he was the only one that was actually bothered by others' absences.

He couldn't control his tears as he thought about hurting Puth but at the same time, his brain kept telling him that the older guy deserved it. He sighs as he looks at his bleeding hand and laughs miserably.

He went back in memories as he recalls how he felt when Puth left without contacting him

FlashBack....

Kaeng texted Puth good night that night but he received no response, Kaeng had an anxious feeling in his heart that he couldn't brush away no matter how much he tried.

He took a deep breath and decided to sleep and directly meet Puth on Monday. After tonight's drama, Kaeng was sure that the older guy might not be in a good mood

The next Day, Kaeng rushed to Puth's office, he kept texting Puth but received no reply. Soon he found someone cleaning it. He looked at the cleaning staff and questioned him and to his horror, the staff told him that he was ordered to clean this place as Puth had left the position.

Kaeng rushed to the office to find out about Puth but unfortunately, they didn't have much information regarding Puth. Kaeng even tried to look for Tine but he informed him that Tine has left the college too.

His world started to crumble as Kaeng realised that Puth left him, he anxiously tried to call Puth but his phone was never connected. Kaeng fell over to his knees as he felt the sharp pain in his heart, he felt like he couldn't breathe anymore.

Like all the happiness has vanished from his world and now everything is black and white. Kaeng didn't he was crying till Team and Nuea came looking for him. They took him back home, no one was at home at that time and Kaeng was relieved as he wasn't in a condition to face anyone.