Before the moon appears

It is evening, and the snake sisters alongside Shao Jun are taking a stroll in the festival streets.

Tomorrow, Shé Baihua will perform as the moon goddess. She will be the one to attract all kinds of attentions in the climax of the festival. Because of that, Shé Baihua was too excited that she can't even sleep peacefully in the day. Thus, she forced Shé Famei to accompany her to the festival. It's been a while since the both of them could enjoy a festive atmosphere like this.

Coincidentally, brother Shao Jun came just right in time before they were closing the store that day. So Shé Baihua thought that it's better for him to tag along too, since Shé Baihua had an inkling that this man might have something going on for her own big sister. She had an idea of why is he even coming here for the past few days, he definitely wanted to spend sometime with Shé Famei in the festival.

What ? Shé Baihua is not that dumb enough to not notice the way he's been looking at her big sister for the past few months. She just wonders if her big sister's indifferent act towards him was just a guise or not.

Shé Baihua knew the looks of a man that has fallen to someone's charms. She meant, she got them to look at her like that every day. She used to be a pro at selling meng ever since she was young.

She acknowledged herself as a peerless beauty, yet this big brother tend to look away towards her sister's place whenever he told her his stories. Boohoo, not fun. His stories became weird and not exciting once he got distracted. Causing Shé Baihua's source of entertainment to be stumped.

If Shé Famei's main drive is her goal to become rich as a golden thigh, then Shé Baihua's main drive is her goal to always be entertained. A snake like her might die if she has to be engulfed with boredom and loneliness everyday. Even though snakes are supposed to be an antisocial species, Shé Baihua liked the comfort of having others around her. Especially this kind of cheery and festive atmosphere where everyone gather with their families to enjoy the activities.

Shé Baihua secretly eyed Shao Jun from a distance. Today he is disguised as an ordinary human, wearing a festive mask to cover half of his face and a navy blue and red commoner clothing. Yet even though half of his face is masked, Shé Baihua could clearly see that his attention were somewhere else.

Today, because they had to go out to the streets, Shé Baihua practically forced Shé Famei to wear something more pretty than her usual working clothes. She knew that her big sister didn't like to put effort in her appearance unlike she does, so she only told her sister to wear something more festive instead of making her wear more makeup and accessories. She also helped her do her hair with a green colored hair pin.

She picked this outfit that was a gift from sister Xuêtú for Shé Famei to wear, so that she could kinda match with Shao Jun

She picked this outfit that was a gift from sister Xuêtú for Shé Famei to wear, so that she could kinda match with Shao Jun. The colors compliments her sister's hair, and it's not far off of her usual clothing color scheme.

So far, her big sister didn't even realize that people are also looking at her way. Tsk tsk tsk, and they say that little sisters are usually more oblivious than the older ones.