The moon goddess descends

Tonight, the people of Qin Port City are excited for the grand climax performance of the long awaited moon-goddess. Many bought this so called tickets to try and get themselves a seat in the most front or the middle just so they could take a look at the newly elected moon goddess.

Of course, the young men who already knew of Shé Baihua's role are currently fanboying, too excited in waiting on how Shé Baihua will perform. While as for the others who are just curious to see the new goddess thought that 'How beautiful is this girl to make those kids so excited???'.

Tonight, Shé Baihua has finished her last practice, and done all of her makeup and accessories. The moment Shé Famei laid her eyes on Shé Baihua's fully decorated face, she felt a sense of proudness that might make other people annoyed. Our family's Shé Baihua is the prettiest, a shame for the newly weds brides to see.

"Sister! How do I look?. Is it good enough ?. I'm a bit nervous that my dance will not be good enough to impress the masses."

"Don't worry and calm yourself first. Only a blind person won't admit your beauty, so you can dance just fine and do what you've been practicing for weeks."

"I don't need a retouch then?? Are my accessories off or too few?. Should I get some more-"

"Stop, don't. You're good. Now, face the front door and go out. You will walk to the stage and I will accompany you from behind with the other workers."

"*breathes in, breathes out* Phew, I can do this."

"Yes you can do it. Go dance the best you can, and make your sister proud."

Shé Famei said as she smiled very sweetly towards her sister. Only in front of her, can she smile as sweet as this. To be honest, even Shé Baihua rarely sees her big sister smile so genuinely. So when she saw her smile so suddenly like that before her performance, she can't help but be motivated to do her best. Her sister will be watching after all !.

Though, Shé Baihua had to admit, her sister's genuine smiling face is too bad for the heart. She knows that both of them are considered as beauties by the people here, yet somehow they preferred her type more. Tsk tsk tsk, if only they saw that exclusive smile that her big sister just gave. She swears, people would be begging for it to be painted !.

Shé Baihua and the music crew finally walked out to the streets. She was nervous as people began to see her. She's wearing a veiled hat first to protect her anonymity before going onto the stage. It won't be good if someone tried to bother her along the way to the stage.

Yet, her nervousness has calmed down by a lot. Her sister and sister Xuětù are currently walking behind with the crew. She could see as she eyed them both a bit. Wait, they stopped for a while. It seems sister Xuětù is talking to a woman from a rival establishment.

"Xuětù you bitch in heat, how does it feel to have your position as the moon goddess to be taken away huh?. I heard that the new girl is a peerless beauty, hah sucks to be you."

"Oh why is that?. I raised and trained that girl myself, of course she's a great and talented beauty. I'm proud of her."

"But you?~ say, how does it feel to be mewling under me the other day ?. Ah~ your attitude is so harsh yet your sounds are too cute."

"*blushes* W-wha! You!. Hmph, never speak of that again. I will go and watch the new goddess. Screw you, I never wanted to see you again."

"Bye then~ make sure to properly enjoy the show!."

Somehow, the rival woman ran away from shame. And Shé Famei couldn't help but look at sister Xuětù with suspicion.

"Sister Xuětù, did you really slept with a rival girl from another place ?."