You white eyed wolf !! II

She spilled the heavily drugged wine near his laying corpse. As she took a filled wine glass, made him drank some of it multiple times until she thought it's enough. Then broke the glass next to him.

Now, if one would look at it without context, her messy appearance, the messy room, the broken stuff, the floor flooded with 'heavy aphrodisiac' wine and broken glass. One could only guess of what happened here.

Her clothes are already disheveled, her makeup smeared from sweat and her body has gotten some small cuts from the cat and mouse game earlier. She tried to find a mirror plate to see how she looked right now, as she tried to fix her face to see the best expression she should make before making a scene later.

Should she try making a sad expression and panic ?.

Or should she be like those young widow girls in soap operas, crying so dramaticly saying that their lover has died mysteriously ?.

Or should she just do both and try to cry the best way she can ?. She was a bit confused since it's been a really long time since she needs to act and play like the victim. She spent some few minutes fixing her expression at the mirror again, that she didn't realize that a man has entered the room 

"Oh... Um.."

(The scenario is like this more or less)

"Dear me, I think I entered the wrong room. Excuse me-"

Before the fox man could go away and run as if he never saw anything, he was pulled back by Shé Famei and slammed to the nearby wall. Crap, this lady is stronger than he thought. He said in his head as his neck was now inches away from a shard that she picked up. It won't hurt her end of the hand of course, she had already wrapped it with cloth before hand.

"You- speak or else you will meet the same fate as him." *points shard nearer to his neck*

"Please calm down, dear beautiful lady. I'm just a passerby who knows nothing."

Bullshit ! From the look on that fox like eyes of his, it seems he saw and heard a few things that shouldn't be seen. But since when?? She couldn't even detect his presences the moment he was here. For goodness sake, she even had to use an alarming talisman on the outside of the door to make sure that no one else is present nearby.

But there's no way that an ordinary person could detect it, let alone broke the set up and pass through it. So... This person in front of her, this rich and beautiful man who has became a hindrance to her mission and definitely isn't a human, what is his identity ?.

"You have 5 seconds to tell me what your purpose here and state your identity, before this shard enters your blood stream."

"Wait, hold on now lady, let's just talk-"