No longer little sisters!

After resettling for a relatively long time, a month actually. The store had some ups and downs, but money will still come in from the orders of the store's patrons.

In the day, her biggest patrons would probably be clinics from other places that ordered batches and batches of medicinal herbs. Essentially, her store is a pharmacy after all. It's not confusing to see the burly guild workers going back and forth to clinics just to export the goods.

Though in the night her patrons are different. In the day, her usual patrons are clinics or merchant companies. Basically, big commercial orders. But In the night, the ones who ordered stuff from her are individual beings. It is quite rare to see a customer who knows each other once they entered the store together. Her patrons are usually very secretive individuals who comes once or twice a week, monthly visits, or seasonal ones.

Out of them all, the one patron who she considers as very annoyingly edgy will arrive. This guy, who monthly visited this store, was a fallen cultivator who always kept talking about revenge this violence that, etc. She knows that he's like this because he was betrayed by another disciple and got his own master killed.

But must he always talk about them in a gloomy way every time he comes here??. In her memories, this guy would always vent after he has bought something from the store. Even though she hasn't met him for 2 human years, this man still frequently visits her store in her long absence. Well, the poison that he needs are not that hard to make, just the ingredients are uncommon.

So because of him regularly ordering that poison in multiple bottles, she eventually sold it on the shelf. Telling the nightly guild workers to also include it on the batches of ready made items too. Thus, the reason why the usual patrons kept coming back to this store even though she's not there to take care of it.

Ah, the edgy guy finally arrived. He would usually send a notice through a letter a few days before he comes to the store. He would usually come alone or brought his right hand man whenever he comes here. Yet today, it seems he's alone. Shé Famei would have usually prepared something to ease her pain before he started rambling on about his day. Like a jasmine tea that is spiked with arsenic, or Osmanthus cakes that were injected with opium, her favorite snacks.

"Welcome to the special store, dear patron. Are you here to pick up the usual goods, or are you here to order a new type?."

One of the skilled guild workers who acted as the guest receiver, talked to the man before leading him in. It seems the man talked about something, and the both of them nodded to each other before the edgy yet tall man entered the store. He was wearing a cape outside, but once he came in, he gave it to the guild worker to be put away. He was seated in a special section only reserved for patrons. There were tea and snacks already prepared for during his stay at the store.

Picking up his order would usually take a short time. But today, it seems the man had also ordered another type of poison, so the guild worker will search for it first since he requested for an unusual poison.

The man looked at the guild worker as he watched the worker leave him alone. He then arose from his seat and wandered around the room for a moment. It seems the decorations have been changed since the last time he was here. They are more snake themed than before. Like its owner. More than that, it seems the presence of an unknown being is near him. Silently watching his move, which is why he must be in high alert.