Chapter 20 ~ You Need To Sort This Out

Drew's Pov :

The tension between Nate and Lauren is rapidly building up. It's getting really awkward and stupid. They haven't spoken to each other for at least 4 days.

"Laur." I called out from the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She asked walking in.

"I think you really need to sort things out with Nate. There's too much awkwardness between you both and you should really talk to him."

"If anything Nate should be the one to talk fist seen as -"

"Lauren. Please. Be the better person and talk to him."

"Fine."

She walked out of the kitchen and into the office with Nate following her. I could here to door lock shut and silence. Austin, Levi and I stood out in the hallway.

First it was talking, then shouting, swearing, crying and all over again.

"Should we just tell them to stop. Pull one of them out?" Austin asked.

"No they have to sort things out." Levi instructed.

It seemed like forever. They just kept going.

"Let's go and have some lunch." I said and we all tiptoed to the kitchen.

We made some sandwiches and snacks, then sat at the table. Some minutes later Nate and Lauren walked in.

"All okay?" I asked and they both nodded.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Sorry this chapter was so short and crap. Anyway, how's everyone's day been?
Any suggestions for chapters or ideas for the story please feel free to comment x

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥