3 Months

It was a new day. Atsushi woke up and felt that today was going to be a great day. Maybe go on a job and hangout with the others in the agency. Little did Atsushi know that he would be meeting a person that he very much hated that day. That person who also hated him... Akutagawa... 

 As Atsushi went outside, as he normally does on normal days like these, he decided to sit down a bench. As he does so, he notices someone nearby... Then Atsushi realizes that it was Akutagawa! Why would Akutagawa possibly be here? He was just sitting there by a tree... Then Akutagawa looks over and notices Atsushi sitting there, on that bench. Atsushi quickly looks away, hoping that Akutagawa didn't notice that he was looking at him. Yet, Akutagawa did notice him.

Akutagawa: "Do you have a problem?"

Atsushi: "I- Uh... No... Why?"

Akutagawa: "You were literally looking at me... Why were you looking at me, Jinko..."

Atsushi: "I just... Uh- Didn't expect to see you here..."

Akutagawa: "I didn't expect to see you here either, but I didn't just stare at you... Am I not allowed to go outside in public?"

Atsushi: "That- That's not what I meant... Now can you just leave?"

 That's when Akutagawa then started to leave. Atsushi didn't expect Akutagawa to actually do what he asked... Akutagawa didn't just go back to the tree he was at before, though. He just left completely...

Atsushi then realized that it already been 3 months since Akutagawa said that he wouldn't kill anyone for 6 months, and when those 6 month were over, he would kill Atsushi... Atsushi didn't want to loose to Akutagawa like that. That's when Atsushi had the greatest plan!

What if Atsushi could befriended Akutagawa? No... That would be stupid! Why would he ever want to be friends with Akutagawa and why would Akutagawa ever want to be friends with him? It was just a stupid idea...

。 。 。

 The next day when Atsushi was at work at the agency, he decided to write down a list of how he could stop Akutagawa from trying to kill him. Or maybe even killing anyone at all!

1. Kill Akutagawa himself

2. Befriend Akutagawa

3. Get Akutagawa in jail somehow

4. Convince Akutagawa to not kill anymore, again

5. Somehow get Dazai invloved

 Atsushi didn't know which one to decide on at the moment, but as time passed, he would find out.