Step #1

Atsushi felt bad about what he had done to Akutagawa the other day... It seemed like he had made him uncomfortable. So he decided that was finally going to do step #1 of befriending Akutagawa!

。 。 。

 Atsushi remembered that the first step he wanted to do for Akutagawa, was to buy him something. It would definitely get some from Akutagawa.

 So Atsushi's went to the store to buy some things for Akutagawa. What did Akutagawa like though? One thing that he needed for sure, was a blanket for his bed... Atsushi had remembered uncomfortable the bed was, especially without a blanket, when Akutagawa let him stay at his place... So of course Atsushi bought one for him.

 He felt kind of bad for Akutagawa... As much as he hated Akutagawa, he still wanted him to be comfortable. He couldn't imagine living in such a cheap and uncomfortable place, like Akutagawa did... If they didn't "hate" each other, then probably would've let Akutagawa be his roommate.

 As something else for Akutagawa, he wanted to buy him something that he nought Akutagawa might like instead of need this time. But what did Akutagawa like? Maybe he liked chocolate. I mean who doesn't like chocolate?

 So Atsushi also bought a box a chocolate for Akutagawa. He couldn't think of anything else, so he left the store.

。 。 。

 When Atsushi got home, he wrapped the box of chocolates, with the blanket folded under it, in wrapping paper.

 Atsushi decided to call it a day. It was now already starting to get late, so he got ready for bed. When Atsushi got comfortable to sleep, he thought about Akutagawa during this time. Does Akutagawa even sleep during this time? Or had he gone to bed a lot earlier before Atsushi had? Why was he even thinking about Akutagawa? Why did he even care about him? He didn't like Akutagawa... They weren't even official "friends" yet. In fact, they were supposed to "hate" each other... But did Atsushi even want to hate Akutagawa anymore? Maybe he didn't... Maybe he actually did want to befriend Akutagawa just to be friends with him as well, instead of just to survive... What was he thinking!? No, that wasn't possible... Not at all...