"Am I falling for him?"

After Atsushi had left Akutagawa's place, Akutagawa couldn't get himself to fall asleep. He had one thing in his mind and one thing in mind only. Atsushi... He couldn't get his mind off of him. Atsushi, Atsushi, Atsushi... Atsushi. Why couldn't he stop thinking about Atsushi? Yes, he just hung out with him earlier, but was there something else to why he couldn't stop thinking about Atsushi? Was there some unknown feeling that Akutagawa might be experiencing that he didn't know about? It was almost like if he didn't find out what that feeling was soon, he would never be able to fall asleep. Or maybe he would never even be able to talk to Atsushi again without feeling that "weird" feeling around him.

 Finally, after a few hours, Akutagawa was able to fall asleep. However, Akutagawa wasn't expecting to be thinking about Atsushi even in his dreams. Akutagawa ended up having the same dream that he had a few days. The same dream that Atsushi also had.

 Atsushi and him. Sitting together. Faces close. Holding hands. Blurry. The dream was blurry. Just like every other time both Akutagawa and Atsuhsi had the dream.

 。 。 。

 After Akutagawa woke up the next day, he realized the dream he just had. Did that dream he just had mean something? He tried to think about what happened in the dream. It had to mean something... Anything... Akutagawa thought about the dream for a few minutes.

 What is this "weird" feeling... What was happening to him...

 That's when Akutagawa realized something... Was he falling for Atsushi?