XXI

There will be a day when the showers will be of bliss,

Seas will be of eternal love

And just like the rain you will shower me with the rarest love to exist.

Louis was so nervous about getting up early to get the scroll and his fear of loosing this opportunity if he couldn't wake up on time kept him up all night, pacing back and forth. When the clock struck six in the morning, Louis was standing by the door, freshly showered with his hair still wet, water dripping on the floor.

He yanked the big door open upon hearing a single knock and snatched the scroll from the outstretched hand of the guard. Smilingly bidding him a goodbye, Louis shut his door quietly and closed his eyes, clutching the scroll to his chest before squealing and jumping on his feet in happiness.

He was happy because he thought that getting approval from the alpha for anything was close to impossible, yet, turns out Harry was okay with him working and growing a field of flowers. This, to him, was a huge success.

Skipping all the way in his beautiful white flowy silk dress, he stopped at the kitchen, startling all the omegas, he apologised and was immediately granted sweet smiles.

Out of breath from the running, he said, "I will not be having breakfast today-"

"Of course you will be having breakfast." A senior omega, Bama, who was around half a century old, said in the way a mother would to her child.

"Please, Bama, I am very exited about today. I won't be able to wait through breakfast to get to work." He pleaded.

Bama along with other omegas have already started feeling extremely protective towards the childlike, innocent omega. Looking at all their frowns, she sighed as she knew she wouldn't win against Louis, and opened the refrigerator and took out some fruits.

Rhea, pouting, took out a paper bag before opening it up and putting the fruits and berries in the bad for the omega to later eat.

"Here you go, luna. This is the first and only time, you're skipping a meal. Look at you, you need a lot more nutrition, you've started to become so thin. Eat this, and make sure you come for lunch, I will have the fried pork with basil prepared for you, because lords know, you need-"

Louis giggled and took the paper bag from her hands and pinched her cheeks. Bama laughed.

"You're so cute, Bama. I will eat, don't worry..." He paused and backed away a little.

"...about my lunch as well, this is enough." And with that he turned around and skipped away, giggling.

"Luna, I will drag you here, if I have to, to make you eat lunch." She said loudly, but was only met with even louder giggles.

Bama shook her head fondly whilst the other omegas laughed at his antics.

————

Breakfast had been served for quite a while now, with the soups loosing their warmth, the alpha sitting at the head of the table was loosing his temper. He clenched his fists and looked towards the omegas standing straight as a pin all around the table.

"Where is he?" He directed the question to all of them. The omegas bowed their head even further, shivering.

Anne sighed, "He is in the gardens, Harry."

The alpha stood up, almost in a rush, which resulted in a few dishes falling off the dining table, delicious food splattered across the previously squeaky clean floor. Not paying it any mind, he made his way out to the garden.