The Surprise 💖

Julie and luke have been dating for 3 years and luke wants to take things to the next level.
Au where the guys are humans and JATP is a world famous band.
Hope you enjoy

Luke's pov:
Julie and I have been in a relationship for the past 3 years now and I think I wanna marry her. I want to propose to her but I don't even know where to begin.

"Hey baby" Julie says walking into our bedroom, yes we live together. "Hey jules" I say and give her a quick kiss.

"So I got some AMAZING news today" she says excitedly. "Ooooooo what is it?" She pats her thigh for a drum roll "we're going on TOUR!!" she announced. I picked her up and she giggled."Luke put me down" "nope" after spinning her around a million times I set her down.

She gave me the list of places we are going to play. It's a tour for 3 months.

I read the list, we are staring in LA and ending in Paris. Omg Paris, that's perfect I'll propose to her then. What better way to propose than in the most romantic city of the world. Yesssssss, it's like the universe is helping me.

A few weeks later.
Ahhhhh tomorrow we are going on tour. I'm so excited but I feel like I'm more excited for the proposal than the tour itself.

Everything is planned. I'm gonna propose to julie on our final show in Paris. After we sing our last song I'm gonna sing a special song that I wrote for her and then get down on one knee and ask her the big question.

Alex,Reggie and Flynn all know about my plan. I have also asked Julie's dad and he said he's OK with our wedding. Ahhh the only person who doesn't know is Julie and I honestly can't wait to see her reaction, it's going to be perfect.

Paris(the proposal)

My heart is pounding, I have never been so nervous before. I think I'm gonna faint. Then suddenly I feel someone grab my hand."nervous?" Julie asks "yeah a little" "it's going to be ok" she says and kisses my cheek. "I love you" I say to her "I love you too" 

We go on stage and sing our hearts out, everything was going perfect and now it was my turn to sing my special song for her.

"Thank-" I cut julie off "actually there's still one more song left" I say she looks at me confused. "Julie you know i love you so I wrote a song for you" I say as I begin to sing 'A thousand years'
(a/n this is very beautiful song most def one of my favs)

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Ohh

One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Narrator pov

As he sang he danced with julie and memories of them together turned in the form of a video played behind them. By the end of the song julie was in tears. As it ended luke bent down on one knee and said "Julie I have loved you since the day we met, and these last 3 years with you have been better than Amazing. Words can't describe how happy I would be spending my whole life with you. So will you Julie molina marry me and make the happiest man on earth?" Julie's hand flew to her mouth. Ofcourse she would marry him she loved him more than life itself. "YESSSSSSSSS" SHE SQUEALED and kissed him passionately. They pulled apart the crowd cheering 'juke juke juke' he put the ring on her finger and they kissed one last time.

The end

Sup lovelies
How's life going? Mine sucks cause I have a maths test on Monday and I was supposed to be studying but I thought why not post a chapter? So here we are!
Comment what you thought and what you wanna see or how I can improve
'Till next time
Peace ✌
Xoxo💙💙