Part 4

3rd person POV:

Y/n, Chan and Jeonjin are in Chan's office as he explains out the mission. "So you y/n will be trying to lure him out of the building. Try to get him back to his apartment. Han has made a poison that will cause him to fall asleep for about thirty minutes. But after that thirty minutes is up he will wake up. During the thirty minutes you need to find an envelope. But it's hidden somewhere In his apartment. If anything happens Jeonjin you step in, keep watch and follow closely behind." He tells them but mostly y/n.

"How big is this apartment? and what is so important about an envelope?" She asks. Chan looks at her deciding wether or not to tell her what is in the envelope. He looks at Jeonjin who just slightly shakes his head no.

"It's a penthouse so big. And the envelope contains information regarding every rival gang. Giving us all of their information in which we can hack into extracting money seeing who's selling what and where drug deals or weapon marketing are happening and with who." He tells her Jeonjin scoffs at Chan. "You've got to be kidding." He mumbles.

"Is there a problem?" Chan questions him in authority. "She's an enemy." He grits. "She's part of this team now. This family." Chan tells him. Y/n claps her hands together looking at Jeonjin. "Take a Xanax and Get used to me babe." She smirks. "Is that all?" She asks Chan.

"Go see Seungmin and Jisung they will both help you get ready." Chan tells her. They both turn around to walk out of the office "Jeonjin stay. I need a word with you." Chan tells him. Y/n leaves his office heading to find Jisung and Seungmin.

"I understand you two have your problems but work comes first before feelings. I want this mission done and executed cleanly. When I give my orders I mean them. Do not put y/n in harms way." He tells Jeonjin seriously.

"I understand." He tells him. "You can go now. Dress nicely so you can fit in. You will be going in leave her alone and let her do her thing but keep an eye out just Incase." He tells him he nods his head getting up leaving his office. He stops himself midway out turning to Chan who is writing on a piece of paper.

"Why are you caring for her so much?" Jeonjin asks. Chan hesitates for a second before saying anything.

"When the time is right you will know." Chan tells him. Jeonjin doesn't bother questioning him leaving his office.

Jeonjin walks down the hall seeing Seungmin. "Everything okay?" He asks Jeonjin. "Mm yeah. I just feel like Chan is hiding something about y/n" Jeonjin says. Seungmin gives him a confused look. "He may be...but the only thing we can do is trust Chan. If he is it can't be anything bad he would only want the best for us as a family." Seungmin tell's Jeonjin.

"Yeah...anyways I need to go get ready." He tells him.

____________________________________
                                  Two hours later
____________________________________

Y/n POV:

I'm done getting ready looking in the mirror my make up is done and I'm wearing a tight fitting black dress leaving my hair down and curled.