Part 14

Y/n POV:

"So what happened when we were gone?" Chan asks looking between the two of us arching an eyebrow crossing his arms as Jeongin walks up behind me sitting on the chair next to seungmin.

"We talked..." I tell him unsure of what to actually say. I hate when he looks at me like this. Like he knows. It pressures me into saying the truth.

I look away from Chan at Jeongin.

He lets out an aggravated sigh "we talked about the whole situations and had one good long fight." He says looking up at me smirking a bit "though she was pretty compliment" he adds making me choke on my spit a little. "But we talked fought and made up okay?" Jeongin asks Chan.

Chan looks at me then back to Jeongin. "Okay...but pizza will be here soon." Chan tells everyone.

"So let's all get in our bathing suits!" Changbin exclaims excitedly. "Oh so we are all swimming?" I ask. They all nod their head. "Yeah it was the girls idea since we have a pool and they don't."

Lee know says I nod my head "oh okay." I tell them "okay we will all get dressed and then put things out" judgmental says everyone agrees all of them going upstairs to the rooms. Once Jeongin and I get inside the room I close the door behind us.

"Why would you say that!?" I whisper yell at Jeongin. "Say what.." he asks walking over to his drawer.

"Though she was pretty compliant." I mimic his voice and the same tone. "I don't know what you mean" he says now teasing me putting on his bathing suit.

I go over to the dresser grabbing my bathing suit from the drawer besides Jeongin putting it on.

I wear a purple bikini with my hair down. Laying on the bed. On my phone Jeongin comes out the bathroom walking to the bed throwing himself of top of me.

"You are so heavy." I tell him trying to push his body off of mine. "That's rude." He pouts. I go back to playing on my phone once he gets off of me laying next to me. "You look so good." He tells me I look at him to see him biting his bottom lip with that same look I'm his eyes that were there earlier.

"No." I tell him. He starts kissing my neck hovering over me. I can't help but laugh as he lays kisses on my neck to liking me. "No Jeongin stop really." I laugh out "give me one good reason." He tells me smiling in between kisses. "I can give you two. For one everyone is here and two I'm having a hard enough time walking as it is." I tell him. He gets off of me laying down hugging me into him. "Okay okay." He sighs.

I get up walking to the mirror covering a hickey that Jeonjin left on my neck, thankfully it's an easy cover up. Jeongin walks into the bathroom walking past me.

"Oh god..." I say looking at his back. "What?" He asks. "Your back...I didn't notice before I'm sorry does it hurt?" I ask walking behind him checking the scratch and nail marks I left on his back.

He smirks at me through the mirror. "Yes it hurts but watching your face and hearing your moans as you did it makes it all worthwhile." He says making me flustered.

"Stop being so nice it's weird." I tell him hitting his shoulder walking out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to go downstairs the girls are probably here.." I tell him closing the door walking down the hallway. "Hey" I say to Jisung and Lee know. They both look back waiting for me to catch up. "Hey." Lee know says putting his arm around my shoulders leaving it there.

We walk downstairs to where everyone else is going onto the deck. "So BP and GOT7 will be here also." Felix tells them. "Black pink?" Jeongin says walking up behind us. "Yeah..." Felix says looking at Jeongin worriedly.