Part 17

3rd person POV:

"Thank you..for letting me stay in your home, making me feel comfortable and putting up with me." Y/n says bowing to the TXT members.

"Is she...is she really bowing to us?" Heuning Kai asks in a teasing manner y/n snaps back up staring at him.

"I swear to god it will be the last time your eyes see anything" y/n now tells him his smile disappearing.

"It was truly a pleasure having you here, you are welcome anytime." Soobin tells y/n giving her a light smile.

"Hopefully we see each other again soon." Beomgyu says to y/n, she can't help but smile at the heartwarming moment.

"Come here." Soobin says holding out his arms. Y/n goes in hugging Soobin around his waist the other TXT members joining in.

"Okay I really gotta go now the others are waiting for me." Y/n tell them they all break away. Y/n waves them a goodbye walking out of the front door to the van.

Y/n crawls all the way in the back with changbin and Jisung, sitting in the middle of them.

Y/n POV:

I buckle up and we start driving. Changbin nudges my shoulder I look at him as he looks down I follow to. He is holding a pen but not an actual pen....like a smoking pen.

"What is that!?" I whisper to him. "Just hit it." He whispers rolling his eyes. "No! I'm in enough trouble as it is...like a lot of trouble." I whisper back to him.

"Oh no one is going to know Jisung is already stoned as fuck we did it when you were inside. You can't even smell it. Just blow out any smoke down to the floor." He tells me.

I think about it for a second then taking it from it taking a hit. Some smoke goes up and changbin Jisung and I quickly swipe it trying for it to go away. 

I take another long hit which now I'm fully regretting as my throat starts burning and my eyes are watering. I look at Jisung and automatically starts coughing laughing as tears fall from my eyes. Jisung starts laughing extremely hard quietly hiding his face ducking behind the next row of seats cracking up, causing me to laugh and cough harder.

"Are you dying?" Hyunjin asks from the front. Jisung starts clapping while laughing now causing me to laugh even more. "Jisung stop." I tell him laughing.

After a few minutes of calming ourselves we are now done laughing both of us catching our breath.

I put my headphones on playing some relaxing music leaning my head back. Chan and Jeongin still hasn't spoken to me. The other members aren't necessarily happy with my decision but they haven't scolded me aside from Jeongin and yet to be Chan.

I feel my eyes starting to close my body feeling as if I'm sinking into fluffy warm clouds.

____________________________________
7 hours later
____________________________________

3rd person POV:

"God she's still sleeping!?" Felix asks looking back at y/n leaning against changbin passed out. "She must have been very tired." Hyunjin says looking back at y/n.

"Yeah she was tired alright" changbin says smirking at Jisung who chuckles. "Okay let's go in and get settled. Felix show y/n to her room okay?" Chan asks him.

Felix nods his head yes. "When will you talk to her?" He asks. "I mean I know your upset but hyung she's only nineteen." Felix tells him.

"And if she was your sister you'd be just as angry." Chan tells Felix with a serious tone.