Part 30

3rd person POV:

Y/n and the girls are eating breakfast in the dining area listening to nice classical music enjoying their coffee in peace. It's been a week since y/n left the mansion and so far she's kept her phone off and away.

"I talked to Chan last night.." Yeji says sipping her coffee. "And?" Y/n asks looking at Yeji. "And he wants you to come home tonight." Yeji tells her carefully.

"Am I in the wrong?" Y/n asks out of no where. They all give her confused facial expressions. "I mean do I have valid reasoning to be angry with him or am I being dramatic?" She asks drinking her coffee.

"Oh no you have perfect reasoning if it were me I would have cut him open right there at the dinner table and just started cutting him." Ryujin says smiling imagining the whole thing in her head.

"For real, I mean he is trying to marry you off for a business proposal? No. Fuck that. Fuck him. Fuck Jackson fuck all of them." Yuna says tsking afterwards "fuck them as in Like jump off a bridge not smash because that would just be weird." Lia tells her.

"Y/n you do have perfect reasoning to be mad. Hell I'm mad for you. But you can't avoid him forever you know he os your brother." Yeji tells her. "Like hell yes she can girl just live with us." Chaeryeong tells her.

"Yeji is right...I can't avoid Chan forever.." y/n says sighing laying her head in her hands. "Plus...I need to talk to him about something.." she says nervously.

"Whats that?" Ryujin asks her.

____________________________________
~five hours later~
____________________________________

Y/n POV:

I'm in the room I've been staying in packing my bags going to go back home. The honest reason I'm going home is because I miss Jeongin. I miss his laugh, smile, his voice and the warmth he brings me when his arms are wrapped around my body.

I've thought about it a lot since I've been here. And I need to tell him...how can I keep it from him? I feel so lonely and scared.

But hopefully everything will be okay. But if anything I'm more so worried Chan's reaction. He will be furious and maybe that is even and understatement.

"So what are you going to do?" Lia asks as sitting in the bed as I pack. "I don't know...I'm going to tell Jeongin today...I'm going to try. I have tried but it's so hard." I sigh sitting on the bed sipping up my suitcase.

"Does Chan know?" Lia asks. I shake my head no. "I would wait to tell him...let Jeongin know first then worry about telling chan." Lia tells me to which I agree with. "Yeah..your right." I sigh. She sticks out her bottom lip opening her arms.

I smile quickly hovering over her laying on her body as she wraps her arms around me. "Everything will be okay.." she whispers. Her comforting me makes me feel warm inside being a small but genuine smile to my face.

"And remember if you ever need anything from us we are here for you. And don't forget our home is yours." She tells me. I squeeze her tighter thanking her.

"Thank you Lia"

*knock knock*

I watch the door open still laying on top of Lia to see Yeji and lee know. "Sadly we have a visitor..." Yeji sighs then looking at lee know.

Lee know gives Yeji a what the fuck kind of look while Yeji rolls her eyes crossing her arms. "Look it was either me or Chan. He was extremely vocal on wanting you back home."

"He could save his wants all up his dick whole as long as I care." Ryujin says walking in the door squeezing between Yeji and lee know making her way to Lia and I laying across of me.