Part 38

Y/n POV:

I lay on the cold stone ground in a pool of my blood. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open as I feel myself go in and out of consciousness. Breathing is getting harder each breath gets tighter.

I can hear the door open then it closing quietly. What more do they want from me? I'm hours close to death and they still want more?

I hear footsteps come closer to me I want to look to see who it is but my eyes keep closing. I feel so lightheaded the feeling becoming worse with the more blood I loose. I feel whoever it is squat down beside me. I try my hardest to open my eyes looking at who it is.

I see Jin looking down at me. Anger and sadness run through my body with an unexpected warmth.

"I brought you a blanket and some water." He tells me his voice soft. I look at the blanket then the water bottle looking back into his eyes. I can't stop the tears that are begging too fall.

"Fuck you." I say crying.

"Y/n..I'm sorry" He tells me his voice remorseful. I start sobbing pushing him away with my uninjured hand. Because I'm so weak he doesn't move a bit only watching with sad eyes.

"No fuck you and your apology. You killed her. You let Namjoon kill my baby. You let them rape me. You are just as much to blame so fuck you I hope you rot in hell." I cry out.

"I don't want your fucking blanket or your water just leave me to die alone." I tell him my breathing becoming uneasy.

3rd person POV:

Jin sits in her blood cross cross carefully pulling her small body into his cradling her like a baby.

"Stop." Y/n says repeatedly crying trying to avoid any affection. Jin takes the clean blanket laying it on y/n warming her up. "Stop Jin." She cries no longer pushing him away losing the strength and energy only crying.

Jin grandpa the water bottle unscrewing the top. He puts it to her lips y/n keeping them closed in protest.

"Please stop being stubborn." He tells her looking into her eyes. Y/n slightly opened her mouth allowing him to pour water in.

"Is Jeongin okay?" Y/n asks him.

"He's lost a lot of blood but he's doing better than you physically." Jin tells her.

Y/n's eyebrows scrunch together confused by his wording. "What do you mean physically what else is wrong?" She asks her eyes moving rapidly looking in his.

"Jin." She says sternly demanding an answer. "Namjoon told him you died. He took the shirt off his wound allowing more blood to flow out."

Y/n's eyes widen as she shakes her head. "No...he's liking himself faster." She says in a panic she starts getting up but Jin lays her head back down tucking her hair behind her ear. "Shh please don't wear yourself out." He tells her. Y/n starts crying again her breathing becoming shorter. 

"I hate you." Y/n tells him. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She yells.

Y/n gathers the strength to lift her arm slapping Jin in the face his head turning to the side in the motion of the strike. "Put me down and leave." She tells him. Jin swallows the lump in the back of his throat respecting her wishes.

"And take your fucking blanket." She manages to get out. "You'll die faster being cold." Jin protest. "And I wish someone would just put me out of my fucking misery already." She hisses. Jin takes the blanket leaving the water going out of the cell closing it behind him. 

Jin goes out seeing yoongi leaning against a cell door across from the one y/n is in.

He looks at the blanket then back at Jin. "Your lucky it was me and not anyone else." Yoongi tells Jin standing up uncrossing his arms. Jin doesn't say anything instead He starts walking away Yoongi quickly catching up. "How long do you think she has left?" He asks Jin who's visibly bothered. "At most two hours." He tells him shortly.