Part 9

Y/n POV:

"I want you y/n..." Jeonjin says hovering over me. I lay underneath his body on the soft bed the light from the sun shining through the window from the early morning.

He runs his fingers up my arm to my neck meeting underneath my chin. He leans in closer kissing my lips. I feel like I could burst just by this. He lays kisses on my neck leaving wet trails of kisses. "Jeongin." I moan out not sure if I can handle this much longer.

———

I open my eyes all things coming back to reality. I sit up and see Jeongin standing at the other side of the room getting a shirt. His hearts wet from a shower his chest and abs still slightly wet.

His dampened hair hanging down his head falling over him perfectly. He looks up giving me a smirk. "Dreaming about me?" He asks with a slight smirk on his face pulling his shirt over his head.

I feel my face turn extremely hot remembering the dream I just had. "Fuck no. Ew." I say getting out of be going into the bathroom.

"And if I ever did dream about you it would be me gutting you and serving your remains to your family." I tell him slamming the door to the bathroom.

"Just saying! I heard you moan my name. No need to be shy about it." He says to me from the bedroom. I open the door walking back out to him. "I'd rather die than think or consider having sex with you Yang Jeongin. You are nothing but a rat with a stick stuck up it's ass I wouldn't be caught DEAD you want me to spell it out for you? D.E.A.D...DEAD with someone like you." I tell him crossing my arms.

I walk towards the door and am about to open it. "You can't go out there dressed like that." He says sternly I turn back around to him arching my eye brow. "And why not?" I ask him. "Because you are barely wearing anything." He tells me with a stern tone. "Well you didn't seem to have a problem with it last night did you?" I ask opening the door. "Oh and by the way I can do whatever the fuck I want to when I want to." I tell him slamming the door closed.

Ugh that man just seizes to piss me off.

"Well good morning to you too." I turn to see Taehyun. "Morning. Where is my brother." I ask him aggravated Jeongin just ruined my whole damn mood.

"I saw him last in the kitchen." He tells me. "Thank you now if you will excuse me." I say walking away I storm downstairs to the kitchen "CHAN!" I yell out.

"Oh dear.." I hear Hyunjin say as I walk in. "Why the HELL am I sharing a room with him!?" I ask shouting. He looks unfazed all while making a cup of coffee that he hands to me. "I have reasons for the things I do." He says looking at me.

"And I'm about to list a hundred good ones of why I'm going to skin that boy alive." I tell him he gives me a look.

"Enough...you need to calm down and just go with the flow." Chan tells me. I look at him eyes wide and eyebrows up. "Calm down?" I ask I can feel my left eye starting to twitch.

I feel myself getting grabbed and thrown upside down. "JEONGIN LET GO OF ME." I yell at him angrily. This bitch fucking tossed me over his shoulder like I am a feather.

"CHAN GET ME OFF OF HIM." I yell at Chan he doesn't say anything but laugh a little. "CHANGBIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET ME YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH ALL OF YOU FUCKERS." I yell at them but Jeongin just walks away with me up the stairs as I hit his butt and scream.

He stops walking doors later down the hallway opening a door and then going in the room kicking it with his foot behind him. He turns around and I see that we are in our room.

I hear a click signaling he just.....locked the fucking door.

He walks towards what I think is the bed throwing me onto it. I land on my back but before I can get up he hovers over me. I nearly loose my breath by the shock of him being so close.