Part 34

~ one month later~

3rd person POV:

"Okay we need to leave now everyone is probably waiting on us." Y/n tells Felix as they walk out a small coffee shop in the city mall.

"I honestly should have just done this forever ago but things just kept on happening." Felix says to y/n the both of them locking arms as they walk through the crowded mall.

"Your telling me.!? I forgot Christmas was tomorrow and, I still had not get a present for half of you until today." Y/n tells Felix guiltily. "Well you did better then me sis." Felix says y/n letting out a laugh.

"Wait stay right there." Felix tells y/n. "What are you doing?" Y/n laughs as Felix takes his phone out to take a picture. "You just look so gorgeous." Felix tells her taking pictures of y/n who gets shy laughing.

"Beautifullll" Felix says exaggerating the word walking back up to her showing her the pictures. "This one's my favorite your so stunning." He compliments her. Y/n looks at the picture her cheeks pink from Felix complementing her.

"Thank you" y/n says giggling the both of them walking towards the exit of the mall

"Do you know who is all at the house?" Y/n asks Felix as they walk to the parking lot going into Felix's car. "I think TXTS is their but I'm not sure...and ITZY is all already there." Felix tells her the both of them buckling up.

The two of them drive back home to the SKZ mansion listening to loud music with the windows down.

"The baby is kicking so much" y/n says quickly putting her hands on her stomach. She smiles widely placing one of Felix's hands on her stomach holding it there. "Do you feel that?" She asks laughing tears pooling her eyes at the baby's first kick. "Oh my god!" Felix laughs excitedly looking back and forth between her and the road.

"Are you going to tell everyone the gender or no?" Felix asks y/n focusing on the road. "I'm not sure yet...the girls have been blowing my phone up though interrogating me." She tells the chuckling at the end. "Evil pure evil." Felix sighs shaking his head making y/n laugh even more.

"So you guys do this every Christmas?" She asks him. Felix nods his head humming yes. "Yeah it's tradition we all spend Christmas together. And we rotate houses too. Last year we stayed at ITZYS and the year before that we stayed a TXT and then the year before they stayed out our place so we transition." He explains y/n nodding her head.

A little bit of more driving goes by until they reach the gates of the SKZ mansion TXT and ITZY's cars on the outside driveway. Y/n claps excitedly Felix smiling at how cute she is.

"Alright momma lets go inside." Felix says shutting the car off.

The two of them grab the bags from the backseat going into the front door of the house instead of going through the garage.