Part 39

3rd person POV:

Two hours after the code blue was called Chan started feeling lightheaded sitting down holding his head in His hands as his elbows rest on his legs that are bouncing vigorously.

Seungmin and Ryujin come back from the front desk. "Did they say anything?" Chan asks Ryujin and seungmin. "No they said they should have information soon." Seungmin tells him.

"They've been telling us that for three hours. I'm getting so sick of this shit." Chan says aggressively standing up walking over to the receptionist.

The door opens a team of doctors coming out walking to everyone. Hyunjin, seungmin, Lee know, Jisung, Felix, changbin, Yeonjun, Heuning Kai, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Soobin, Yeji, Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna all stand up at once as the doctors approach them.

"You are so with y/n and Jeongin?" A doctor asks catching the attention of Chan.

Chan immediately turns around walking up to everyone. "Yes how are they?" Chan asks eagerly.

"I'm sorry but are you all family because information cannot be disclosed to anyone outside of family." The doctor says looking at Chan and the others. "Yes yes w are all family now are they okay!?" Chan asks with anger being seen.

"Jeongin is stable. He's conscious but his body of exhausted after loosing so much blood. We did do a blood transfusion and cleaned his wounds. He has a couple gunshot wounds one in his side and another in his foot. He suffered from internal bleeding due to injuries being caused. Hopefully everything will heal soon. He is on IV antibiotics but we will be monitoring him and making sure recovery goes smoothly. But I am relieved to say that his life is not at risk anymore" He explains.

Everyone lets out a relieved breath to the news that Jeongin is in a stable condition half of their worries disappearing.

"What about y/n?" Jisung asks the doctors looking at him.

The doctors clear their throats before speaking. "Y/n is stable for now.." the doctor tells them. "For now?" Chan questions Good eyebrows scrunching together as her slightly tilts his head to the side.

The male doctor looks at a female doctor giving her direction to speak.

"Hello I'm doctor Choi, I work as an Obstetrician meaning I work with pregnant woman and their unborn children. Ms. Bang almost completed the last trimester of carrying her child. They had called me in saying that it was a medical emergency. She's been stabbed six times in the stomach area where the baby would be including hard blows to the stomach. Miraculously there was a heartbeat still coming from the baby. Unfortunately due to y/n coding as many times as she did it did kill the baby. That being said we had to remove her from y/n. The baby will be taken to the morgue in a couple hours. Since you are family you will be allowed to see and hold her until she gets taken down but if you feel like it'll be too much that Is okay. Later on either when the mother or father is awake someone will come in and discuss the options for the baby." The doctor explains to them all.

Everyone stands their shocked and unsure of what to do or say.

"For y/n's health She coded a little more than ten times. There is no denying she's a fighter. She is in critical condition and the chances of survival are slim.

Like Jeongin we needed to do a blood transfusion. We will be monitoring her constantly. She is in a coma so she is hooked up to two different IV's one being antibiotics and the other of just water to keep her hydrated.

Her wounds have been cleaned but we will make sure to have our nurses keep them cleaned. Her left hand is shattered, she has stab wounds to the stomach a lot of her organs are bruised due to some sort of intense pressure, we think she has gotten stomped on because of the shape of her bruising and how many organs did her hurt. There were signs of rape discovered. Her ribs are broken and there are finger nails that are missing. Speaking of her being strong...her body went into distress trying to stay alive causing her a severe heart attack. Because of all the injuries and not only that but her stress and so on, no need to worry she shouldn't have another one but we will EKG's going just to make sure everything is fine. We can do that while she is not conscious it's not anything she needs to be awake for, one or two people are allowed to go with her to that they'll just put her on a stretcher and take her down. All we want is to make sure her heart continues beating in the way it should. Do you have any questions?" The doctor asks.