Part 7

Y/n POV:

I stand up getting out of the hospital bed quickly feeling a little dizzy I grab into the bed to keep my balance. Everyone looks between me and Jeongin aside from Chan he's only looking at me.

Honestly, I have no idea what to say to him. I don't know how to approach him I'm not sure how I should even look at him. How could he keep this from me for so long?

I can feel some of the pressure go away from the medicine Jeongin gave me. But it still isn't taking it all away. But I don't think anything can.

Once I let go of the bed walking towards the doorway to leave Lee knows medical room. My head all of a sudden gets super light again causing me to fall but Chan catches me. I stand myself back up nudging myself out from him. "I can do it." I snap at him.

"Just let me help you" he says "Chan! I said I can do it!" I shout looking at him. I go out of the medical room walking myself up the stairs slowly trying not to fall backwards.

Once I get to my room I lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. *knock knock knock* I look at the door but don't get up nor say anything. I hear the set of foot steps walk away. I turn around now laying on my side a tear falling down my cheek. Everything was a lie...my whole life.

My eyes close from the medicine Jeongin gave to me making me tired I feel all of my thoughts, concerns, worries slip away.

____________________________________            
                                3 hours later
___________________________________

3rd person POV:

*knock knock knock*

Y/n opens her eyes stretching out looking at the time it's now six thirty. She gets up shuffling to her door to answer is she opens the door to Jisung.

"Hey sorry..I didn't know you were sleeping...I just wanted to see if you wanted to come on a mission with me? It's nothing too crazy." He tells her. "Yeah...sure come in." She says opening the door for him to enter. "Just wait here while I change." She tells him walking into her closest. Jisung waits looking around her room while he sits on her bed.

She comes from the closet wearing pair of pink pants and a grey crop top leaving her hair down and a tad bit of make up.

  "Ready?" He asks her she nods her head yes grabbing her purse and phone

"Ready?" He asks her she nods her head yes grabbing her purse and phone. They both walk out of y/n's room heading down to the garage. Once they get to the bottom stairs going into the foyer they see Jeongin and seungmin. "Where are you two going?" Jisung asks them seungmin and Jeongin stop walking turning to see Han any y/n walking up behind them.

"We were just going to go get drinks and stuff for tonight." Seungmin answers Jisung. "Okay well I am taking y/n with me." Jisung tells the two. Seungmin looks at y/n giving her a smile "good fresh air might help things." He says. She just gives him a small smile. Jeongin doesn't say anything to y/n nor does he look at her as if she's not in the room.