Part 21

Y/n POV:

"How about you guys leave." Lee know tells Changbin, Jisung, and Seungmin. They all without question get up going out of Lee knows medical room.

The door closes after they all go out now it only being the two of us. "Lee know...I can't do this...I don't know what to do, I'm scared and confused I can't be the leader I'm the youngest one here I'm less experienced than anyone here. I can't do it what if I mess up and get everyone killed." I tell him crying.

He wipes my tears with his thumb from my face. I look up at him to see him looking me in the eyes.

"Who are you?" He asks me. I scrunch my eyebrows up confused as to what he's meaning by that but before I get any words out he continues speaking.

"The y/n I know isn't scared of anything. She's strong. She's intelligent. She will do anything she wants just because she feels like it. She gets what she wants no matter the obstacles. She's a Bang. But most importantly she's a bad ass. You took on twenty men with guns and knives while you were left with one sword and not a scratch was laid on you. Your brother is out their in the hands of people that want you dead, and your crying? Don't tell me you've gone soft being with us y/n. I understand why your scared and I can understand why you want to break down while the world shatters under your feet, but you need to brush your knees off stand back up and be the boss Chan left you to be to get him back home safely. Then, then you can cry, then you can process. And then I will give you the hug you need. But first we need to focus on bringing Chan home, okay?  Wipe your tears and be the badass I know you are." Lee know tells me more serious then ever.

I listen to his words processing them. He's right...I can't sit here and waste my time crying. I need to do everything and anything that I can to get Chan back.

I need to get my brother back home safely.

I take a deep breath nodding my head. "Lee know go call ITZY and inform them of what happened. I will call TXT and give them a warning. Bangtan knows that we went to both those places yesterday so either gang can be in both as much danger. Have Changbin hack into the car security system to try and locate where it is now Incase it has been moved by bangtan or towed. If it's still there have seungmin and Jisung go see if anything was potentially left....and once everyone else comes home we will get back together talk and go from their." I instruct him.

I sit up starting to get out of the bed. "Yah! What are you doing? You have a broken arm and sprang ankle" He says stopping me. "I got myself home with a sprang ankle and broken arm I can get myself to Chan's office." I tell him.

He doesn't argue back instead lets me get up limping to the door before I hear a sigh.

"Hhhh at least let me help you get their." He tells me standing up. He puts my arm around his neck helping me walk to the staircase until he picks me up walking me up to the third floor. I walk over to Chan's desk limping I fall sitting into his chair.

"I will be right back." Lee know tells me. I nod my head as he leaves Chan's office. I move the mouse around on his computer trying to login but I don't quite know the password.

Thankfully changbin knocks on the cracked door opening it some more coming in. "Changbin do you happen to know Chan's password?" I ask him he looks at the computer then back at me.

"No actually I don't." He tells me. "Is there anyway that you can get into his computer?" I ask hoping he'd say yes. Changbin shakes his head no. "No...his computer has extremely strong walls I can't even hack into." Changbin tells me sounding slightly disappointed.

I let out an aggravated breath. "Okay...what did you need?" I ask him. "Right, I found the location of the car...it's still in the same place which means no one's taken the car so we need to get it towed elsewhere before someone calls it in and questions start coming up." Changbin tells him.